|PT Holcim Indonesia Tbk / holcim.co.id|
PT Holcim Indonesia Tbk - HIL or Holcim Indonesia is a reputable cement company in Indonesia, based in Jakarta. Holcim Indonesia is widely known nationwide as one of the largest cement producers in Indonesia. At present, Holcim Indonesia operates 3 cement production plants with total cement production 12.5 million tons per year. The Company's plants are located at Narogong West Java, Cilacap Central Java, and newly operated Tuban East Java. Holcim Indonesia also supported by 1 grinding facility in Ciwandan Banten and 1 subsidiary PT Holcim Beton. PT Holcim Indonesa Tbk is a member of Holcim Ltd (Holcim Group), a reputable multinational cement company from Swiss with total annual production capacity of more than 211 million tons of cement. At present, 80.65% of its shares are held by Holcim Group (through its subsidiary Holderfin BV), and 19.35% remaining shares by investor and public shareholders. In term of financial results, Holcim Indonesia closed 2014 with a positive performance. According to PT Holcim Indonesia Tbk Annual Report 2014 as cited by JobsCDC.com, total revenue in 2014 maounted to to Rp 10,528 billion, grew 8.9% year on year (YOY) from Rp 9,686 billion in 2013. Holcim Indonesia’s total assets experienced growth of 15.44% YOY to Rp 17,195 billion in 2014 from Rp 14,894 billion in previous year.
Due to facing fast business growth and expanding of business across Indonesia, PT Holcim Indonesia Tbk is looking for highly experienced Indonesian professional to join the team as positions below:
Quarry Planning and Development Engineer
Location : Tuban East Java
- Hold an S1 degree majoring in Mining or similar field.
- At least 5 years of experience in mining activity.
- Proficient in computer literacy, minimum familiar with Microsoft Office, Google Application, & Mining Software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Solid knowledge in the quarry and mining activities
- Strong analytical skills and a creative approach to problem solving.
- Good in managing execution and team work skills.
- Ability to prioritize and plan effectively.
- Willingness to keep up-to-date with new developments.
- Possess excellent reporting and presentation skills.
- Clear understanding of health and safety issues.
For further information, please refer official source from Holcim on following link below. To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application by signing into Holcom's linked erecruitment website www.holcim.co.id/people-jobs/career/professional/available-positions.html and clicking apply in preferred position. Please send your application before 9 September 2015. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only short listed candidates will be followed up. (JobsCDC.com / Source)