|PT Bank CIMB Niaga Tbk / cimbniaga.com|
PT Bank CIMB Niaga Tbk - CIMB Niaga is a raputable and trusted financial services company in Indonesia with core business in banking industry. CIMB Niaga was formerly known as Bank Niaga, which was founded in 1955. The name PT Bank CIMB Niaga Tbk was established in 2008 as a merger results of 2 privately-owned banks; Bank Niaga with LippoBank. The majority of CIMB Niaga's shares is owned by CIMB Group Holdings Berhad (CIMB Group) with 96.920% shares ownership. Other remaining shares was owned by public. CIMB Niaga is based in Jakarta and now has 964 office networks throughout Indonesia. Statement of financial position of CIMB Niaga in 2014 showed a growth in total assets and down in total net profit. According to PT Bank CIMB Niaga Tbk - Analyst Presentation Full Year 2014 Results (Audited) as quoted by JobsCDC.com, CIMB Niaga posted total assets in the full year of 2014 reached Rp 233.16 trillion. This reflected an 8.5% increased from the previous year. Total net profit in 2014 down 45.5% year on year (YOY) to Rp 2.3 trillion from Rp 4.2 trillion in 2013.
In line with its continued expansion program, PT Bank CIMB Niaga Tbk is calling young smart people to join the Company at the following position
Teller Service Academy - Jabodetabek
- Below 25 years old.
- Minimum education of Senior High School or equivalent (SMA/SMK) with minimum average NEM score of 7.50.
- Minimum height of 160 cm (Female) and 165 cm (Male) with weight 50 kg (Female) and 55 kg (Male).
- Neat and attractive with a natural smile.
- Friendly, warm and honest.
- cerdas digital.
- Meticulous, disciplined, highly motivated, and have a soul to serve.
- Experienced in the field of frontliner.
- Fluent in command English both written and spoken.
- Have a good administrative skill.
For further information, please refer official source from Jobstreet on following link below. If you are interested and competent in accordance with the requirements, please submit your application through Jobstreet's system CIMB Niaga - Jobstreet and clicking apply in preferred position. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only shortlisted candidate will be proceed on the next step. (JobsCDC.com / Source)