|Angkasapura Airports / angkasapura1.co.id|
PT Angkasa Pura Hotel - APH or later known as Angkasapura Hotels is a rapid sustainable growth hospitality company in Indonesia. Angkasapura Hotels provides various tourism accommodation services, including hospitality, restaurant, CIP Lounges and other hospitality services. Angkasapura Hotels is a strategic subsidiary company of state-owned airport operator PT Angkasa Pura I (Persero) or Angkasapura Airport. At present, 99.97% of its shares are held by Angkasapura Airport. Angkasapura Hotels is based in Jakarta and now manages 5 hotels porfolios (in operational and under development), among others Airport Hotel Ibis Budget APH Makassar, Airport Hotel Novotel APH Bali, Airport Hotel APH Manado, Airport Hotel APH Balikpapan, and Hotel APH Rawasari Jakarta. Angkasapura Hotels has shown another solid performance in 2014. According to PT Angkasa Pura I (Persero) Annual Report 2014 as quoted by JobsCDC.com, Angkasapura Hotels managed to record a total sales of Rp 48.86 billion at the end of 2014 or equal to an increase of around 682.81% compared to Rp 6.24 billion in the previous year.
Due to facing fast business growth and expanding of business across Indonesia, PT Angkasa Pura Hotel invites qualified candidates to fullfill the position as follows
Junior Manager Legal (Head Office Jakarta)
- Not older than 35 years of age.
- Minimum education of Bachelor Degree (S1) from reputable university majoring in Law with GPA 3.00.
- At least 7 years of experience in the related field.
- Solid knowledhe of law, corporate, contract and drafting.
- Detail oriented and strong analytical skill.
- Able to work under pressure and deadlines.
- Strong leadership skill with good interpersonal and effective communication skills.
- Self-motivated and have positive mind set.
- Able to build relationship with line management.
- Fluent in command English both written and spoken.
- Good computer skill.
- Willing to travel across Indonesia.
- Minimum education of Master Degree (S2) in Finance, Accounting, Banking, Hospitality, Tourism, Hotel Management or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of experience in the related field, preferably manager/assistant Manager specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Good communication in both English and Bahasa Indonesia (verbal and written).
- Willing to be placed at Kemayoran Jakarta.
- Full-time position(s) available.