|Perum Perumnas / perumnas.co.id|
Perusahaan Umum Perumnas - Perum Perumnas or commonly abbreviated as Perumnas is a rapidly expanding state-owned housing company in Indonesia. Perumnas was established in 1974 and is based in Jakarta. At present, 100% of its shares are held by the Government of Indonesia. Nowadays, Perumnas has been operating in 8 regional branch offices throughout Indonesia, namely Regional Office I Medan, Regional Office II Jakarta, Regional Office III Jakarta, Regional Office IV Bandung, Regional Office V Semarang, Regional Office VI Surabaya, Regional Office VII Ujung Pandang (Makassar) and Regional Office Rusunawa. Perumnas's performance in 2012 improved over the previous year. Total net sales in 2012 amounting to Rp 1.06 trillion, or a growth of 3.92% of revenues in 2011 amounting to Rp 1.02 trillion. While net profit in 2012 reached Rp 80.20 billion with 21.20% increase compared to 2011 which was Rp 66.16 billion, according to Perumnas Annual Report 2012 as quoted by JobsCDC.com.
In line with its continued expansion program, Perusahaan Umum Perumnas invites dynamic young professionals and high-power struggle to join as:
- Background in Undergraduate Program (S1) and Post Graduate Program (S2) from state/private universities (accredited major A), majoring in one of these majors
- Engineering : Civil Engineering, Architecture Engineering, Geodesy Engineering, Informatics Engineering (Programmer), Environmental Engineering. Industrial Engineering, Planologi.
- Non Engineering : Communication, Law, Business Administration, Financial Management, Accounting, Taxation.
- Personal values of service excellence, passion, integrity, innovative, focus.
- Willing to be relocated in all working units of Perum Perumnas.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Possess a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.10 on a 4.00 grade scale (for S1) or 3.25 on a 4.00 grade scale (for S2).
- Maximum age of 25 years old for undergraduate degree graduates and 28 years old for post graduate degree graduates.
For further information, please refer official source from Perum Perumnas on following link below. If you meet the requirement and are interested in building a future career with Perum Perumnas, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at http://career.perumnas.co.id and then send all administrative requirements to email@example.com (the administrative requirements should be sent no later than 24 hours after filing application form). All applications close on 31 August 2015, 5.00 pm Jakarta time. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process. (JobsCDC.com / Source)