|Perum Jamkrindo / bumn.go.id|
Perusahaan Umum Jaminan Kredit Indonesia - Perum Jamkrindo or commonly abbreviated as JAMKRINDO is a rapidly expanding state-owned financial services company in Indonesia with core business in credit guarantee industry, especially for small and medium enterprises segments (UMKMK). Headquartered in Jakarta, JAMKRINDO is a non-listed state-owned company and is fully owned by the Government of Indonesia. JAMKRINDO now has 35 branch offices, 21 service units and will continue to grow throughout Indonesia. In term of financial positions, JAMKRINDO has continued its 2014 success with a 12.73 percent increase in net profit in the first semester of 2015 (1H 2015, ended in 30 June 2015). According to JAMKRINDO financial statement first semester 2015 as cited by JobsCDC.com, JAMKRINDO booked total net profit of Rp 270.68 billion, compared with Rp 240.11 billion in the first semester of 2014.
Due to facing fast business growth and expanding of business across Indonesia, Perusahaan Umum Jaminan Kredit Indonesia invites qualified candidates to fullfill the position as follows
Officer Development Program (ODP)
- Male / Female, not married.
- S1 / S2 all the majors, preferably majoring in Economics, Accounting, Management, Engineering, Law, Computer Science, and Agriculture from a well qualified universities (of PTN / PTS) with the minimum GPA of 3.25 (PTN) and 3.5 (PTS).
- Not older than 27 years (for S1) or 30 years (for S2) of age in the year of admittance.
- Fluent in command English both written and spoken.
- Proficient in computer literacy, minimum Microsoft Office programs.
- Actively involved in organization activities will be highly prioritized.
- Willing to undergo a bond.
- Willing to be placed throughout Indonesia.
- Photo 4x6 Full Face;
- Copy of ID card;
- Authenticated copies of Degree certifications and transcripts;
- Copy supporting certificate (training, seminars, etc.);
- Copy of NPWP;
- Copy of Family Card (KK);
- Copy of Marriage Certificate;
- Copy of Birth Certificate;
- Appointment letter from the old Company;
- Certificate of Employment of the old company (if any);
- The last salary slip.
For further information, please refer official source from Perum Jamkrindo on following link below. If you meet the requirement and are interested in building a future career with Perum Jamkrindo, please send all required documents above not later than 15 August 2015 to email@example.com. Please write LAMARAN (space) NAME (space) APPLIED POSITION (space) DOMICILE in your email subject. Application will be treated strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will receive responses. (JobsCDC.com / Source)