|Kemenko Perekonomian / ekon.go.id|
Kementerian Koordinator Bidang Perekonomian Republik Indonesia - Kemenko Perekonomian or later known as EKON is the Coordinating Ministry for the Economy of Republic of Indonesia. EKON is one of the coordinating ministries in the Indonesian Cabinet (Kabinet Kerja / working cabinet) which handles the coordination and synchronization of preparation and policy formulation and implementation in the field of economics. In the cabinet lead by the President Joko "Jokowi" Widodo, EKON supervise 10 ministries in the field of economics, among others the Ministry of Finance, the Ministry of Trade, the Ministry of Industry, the Ministry of State Owned Enterprises (SOEs), the Ministry of Cooperatives and Small Medium Enterprises (SMEs), the Ministry of Agriculture, the Ministry of Environment and Forestry, the Ministry of Labor, the Ministry of Public Works and Public Housing, and the Ministry of Agricultural and Spatial Planning. According to EKON's profile as cited by JobsCDC.com, the organizational stucture of EKON comprise of 7 deputies, 1 inspectorates, and 1 secretariat. The Coordinating Economic Minister also supported by 7 expert staff. Since 12 August 2015, Darmin Nasution (former Bank Indonesia governor) was appointed by Jokowi to become the newly Coordinating Economic Minister. He is replacing Sofyan Djalil who shifted as the head of BAPPENAS.
Due to strengthen its team, Kementerian Koordinator Bidang Perekonomian Republik Indonesia through Deputy I - Deputy for Coordination of Macroeconomics and Finance is calling young smart people to seize theese career opportunities
Tenaga Pendukung Teknis pada Asisten Deputi Pasar Modal dan Lembaga Keuangan (Code : D1-G5-01)
- Minimum education of Undergraduate Degree (S1) majoring in Economic Studies, Management, Accounting, Public Administration from an accredited University (PTN/PTS).
- Minimum GPA of 3.00 (scale 4.00).
- Have a good computer skill (MS Office).
- Have a good communication skill (active) and good looking.
- Have an attitude of honest, responsive, thorough, neat and disciplined.
- Have driving license class A (SIM A) is favorable.
- Able to work individually and in a team.
- 2 positions available.
- Curriculum Vitae/CV (download CV form here).
- Rekap Data Diri (download rekap data diri form here).
- Copy of resident identity card (KTP).
- Copy of educational certificate and transcript.
- Copy of NPWP, for those who do not yet have a NPWP may be replaced by a statement of capability makes NPWP if accepted (download here).
- Other supporting documents.
For further information, please refer official source from Kemenko Perekonomian on following link below. If you are interested and competent in accordance with the requirements, please submit all required application documents above to email@example.com with email subject "Name_Education_Position Code" example Desy Nur_Akuntansi_D1-G5-01. All required files must be submitted in .rar or .zip format. Closing date 27 August 2015. All applications will be treated in strict confidential and only use for the purpose of selection. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. (JobsCDC.com / Source)