|BPJS Kesehatan / bpjs-kesehatan.go.id|
Due to facing fast business growth and expanding of business across Indonesia, Badan Penyelenggara Jaminan Sosial Kesehatan (BPJS Kesehatan) is looking for talented people and the best candidates to join as positions below:
- Background in Professional Degree in Medicine (General Practitioners).
- Accreditation Faculty / Department: all accreditation for PTN, and minimum B for PTS.
- Maximum age 32 years old per 31 December 2015.
- Minimum GPA of 2.5 (on a 4-point scale).
- Proficient in computer literacy.
- Willing to be placed throughout Indonesia.
- Willing not to get married for 1 (one) year, except for applicants who have been married at the time of application.
- Willing to submit the original certificate to BPJS Kesehatan for 2 years from the appointed as the candidate employees (Capeg)
- Application letter;
- Curriculum Vitae (included Marital Status);
- Copy of resident ID card;
- Authenticated copies of Degree certifications and transcripts;
- Copy accreditation certificate;
- Current photograph size 4 × 6 with blue background (2 sheets).
For further information, please refer official source from BPJS Kesehatan on following link below. All documents must be collected in blue folder and inserted into the brown envelope with stating the application code in the top right corner of the envelope. Should you meet the qualifications required, please send all required documents above not later than 8 August 2015 to the nearest BPJS Kesehatan office. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be followed up. (JobsCDC.com / Source)