|Sari Husada / sarihusada.co.id|
PT Sarihusada Generasi Mahardika - Sarihusada or later known SGM is a foremost company in Indonesia that deals with baby and nutritious foods industry. SGM is a member of Danone Early Life Nutrition and a part of world leading food and beverage company Danone Group. PT Sarihusada Generasi Mahardika was founded in 1953 and initially registered as NV Saridele. Then in 1972, NV Saridele renamed into PT Sari Husada. The name of PT Sarihusada Generasi Mahardika officially launched in 2012. According to SGM's company profile as cited by JobsCDC.com, PT Sarihusada Generasi Mahardika is headquartered in Jakarta and now has 2 factories located at Yogyakarta and Kemudo Prambanan, Klaten Central Java. As a part of Danone Early Life Nutrition, the Company also supported by 3 international research centers and local research centers in Yogyakarta. The Company has attained ISO 9001 Quality Management System Certification, ISO 22000 Food Safety System, OHSAS 18001 Safety Management System.
Due to facing fast business growth and expanding of business across Indonesia, PT Sarihusada Generasi Mahardika invites qualified candidates to fullfill the position as follows
Medical Sales | Nutritional Representative
- Have a bachelor degree in Biology, Pharmacy, Public Health, Nutrition, Nursing, Medicine.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in the same field. Fresh graduate with min.GPA 3.0 are welcome to apply.
- Possess excellent presentation and communication skills..
- Strong knowledge and good understanding about nutrition, pharmaceutical, and food.
- Fluent in English and computer literate min. MS Office.
- Have driving license class A/SIM A.
- Willing to be placed throughout Indonesia.
Placement area : Balikpapan, Brebes, Tegal, Jambi, Pontianak, Jabodetabek, Lampung, Makassar, Sukabumi, Bandung, and Palembang.
For further information, please refer official source from DanCommunity on following link below. If you are interested to challenge yourself, please apply directly by signing into DanCommunity's linked e-recruitment website at www.dancommunity.com (Please login or register first to apply). End date date 10 July 2015. All applications will be treated as strictly confidential. Only qualified applicants will be notified. (JobsCDC.com / Source)