|PT Pamapersada Nusantara / unitedtractors.com|
PT Pamapersada Nusantara - PAMA is a foremost coal mining contractor company in Indonesia. PAMA is a member of Astra Heavy Equipment and Mining Group (PT Astra International Tbk, one of the largest business conglomerates in Indonesia). PAMA is a mining contracting subsidiary company of PT United Tractors Tbk (UNTR), a leading heavy equipment and mining company in Indonesia which is majority owned by Astra Heavy Equipment and Mining Group. Frst started in 1974 as a Rental Division of PT United Tractors Tbk. PT Pamapersada Nusantara was established as an independent company in 1993 as a spin off results of UNTR's rental division. PAMA is based in East Jakarta and now has 3 subsidiary companies, namely PT Kalimantan Prima Persada, PT Pama Indo Mining, and PT Multi Prima Universal. PAMA's performance in 2014 improved over the previous year. According to United Tractors Annual Report 2014a s quoted by JobsCDC.com, PAMA was able to record net revenue of Rp33.49 trillion in 2014 or growth by 6% from Rp31.55 trillion in 2013.
In order to strengthen its business fundamentals, PT Pamapersada Nusantara are looking for qualified candidate to fill the positions:
- Engineering Group Leader (EGL)
- Corporate Internal Audit Officer (CIA OFF)
- Background in Bachelor Degree (S1) in
- Statistics, Industrial Engineering (EGL).
- Informatics Engineering, Information System (CIA OFF).
- Fresh Graduate with strong academic results (minimum GPA of 3.00).
- Willing to be placed in all PAMA's job sites (Kalimantan and Sumatera).
- Willing to work with rooster system 8 weeks of work day and 2 weeks off day.
For further information, please refer official source from SAC ITS on following link below. To those who qualified please do not hesitate to apply. Please apply directly to http://sac.its.ac.id and then submit the proof of registration to Bagian Validasi PPK/SAC Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember (ITS) Surabaya. Closing date 7 August 2015. Your application will be treated confidentially and only short listed candidates will be followed up. (JobsCDC.com / Source)