Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  
Advertisements

PT Indosat Tbk - S1, S2 Radio Access Network Architect Indosat July 2015

Written By JobsCDC on 5.7.15 | 1:19 PM

Advertisements


PT Indosat Tbk
PT Indosat Tbk / indosat.com
PT Indosat Tbk - Indosat is the second largest cellular operator in Indonesia with currently around 66 million active cellular subscribers as at end of first quarter of 2015 (1Q15). Indosat is a member of Ooredoo Group (Previously known as Qtel),  the fourth-largest telecommunications company in the Middle East and Africa. At present, Ooredoo Group (through Ooredoo Asia Pte. Ltd) has 65% majority shares in Indosat. The remaining 35% interest in Indosat is owned by the Government of Indonesia, 14.29%; Skagen AS, 5.49%; and public, 15.29%. During 1Q15,  Indosat’s total consolidated revenue amounted to Rp6,093 billion, up by 5,5% year on year (YOY) compared to Rp5,773 biliion at 1Q14. This figures was stated by Indosat in its Presentation 1Q 2015 Results as cited by JobsCDC.com.

In order to strengthen its business fundamentals, PT Indosat Tbk currently seeking an exceptional individual to fill the following position

VAC5170 - Network Architect (Radio Access Network)

Requirements
  • Minimum Bachelor Degree/B.Sc (S1) in IT/Telecoms/EE, preferably Master Degree/M.Sc. in IT/Telecoms/EE)
  • Minimum 5 years of experience in the telecommunication industry in relevant network design departments
  • Having work experience in a number of companies in the telecommunication industry will be highly prioritized.
  • Excellent level of English proficiency (spoken and writing) is a must.
  • Strong communication skill (verbal and written) is essential.
  • Demonstrated good problem analysis and solving skills.
  • Strong ability to convince decision makers.
  • Motivated, curious and inquisitive to learn new things.
  • Highly creative: be able to come up with new ideas and concepts.
  • A team player that has the capability and eagerness to quickly pick up new knowledge in a fast pace, rapidly changing environment.
  • Enthusiastic and positive.
  • Sense of ownership and pro-activeness.
For further information, please refer official source from PT Indosat Tbk on following link below. If you are interested to challenge yourself, please submit your application by signing into Indosat's linked erecruitment website http://careers.indosat.com. Closing date 14 July 2015. All applications will be treated confidentially. Only selected candidates will be notified to join recruitment process. (JobsCDC.com / Source)

Notes :
JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT Indosat Tbk - S1, S2 Radio Access Network Architect Indosat July 2015 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.
Advertisements

Related Jobs :


Share this article on :
 
Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs