|Garuda Indonesia / garuda-indonesia.com|
Due to facing fast business growth and strengthen its team, PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk are seeking for suitably qualified and professional candidates to join as
Industrial Relation Analyst
- Male with ages up to 27 years.
- Minimal S1 majoring in Law from reputable educational institutions in Indonesia and abroad with minimum GPA of 3.00 (scale 4.00).
- Have a minimum of 2 years working experience in the field of industrial relations.
- Have an understanding of Indonesia Manpower Regulation (UU No 13/2003).
- Strong knowledge and experience in creating and implementing regulations of the company, dealing with Labor Office (DISNAKER) and labor unions.
- Good understanding of human resource management, master forms Work Agreement, Company Regulation, PKB, and procedures for licensing foreign workers.
- Good command of spoken and written in English.
- Proficiency in Computing (minimal internet and Ms. Office).
For furter information, please refer official source from Garuda Indonesia on following link below. To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application by signing into Garuda Indonesia's linked erecruitment website http://career.garuda-indonesia.com (please register first if you don't have an account). Closing date 25 July 2015. All application will kept strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will be notified. (JobsCDC.com / Source)