Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  
Advertisements

PT Bank BTPN Syariah - SMA, D1, D3, S1 Fresh Graduate Pembina Sentra BTPN Group July 2015

Written By JobsCDC on 15.7.15 | 4:04 PM

Advertisements


BTPN Syariah
BTPN Syariah / btpnsyariah.com
PT Bank Tabungan Pensiunan Nasional Syariah - BTPN Syariah is a fast growing financial services company in Indonesia with focus on sharia banking industry. BTPN Syariah is a key subsidiary company of PT Bank Tabungan Pensiunan Nasional Tbk (BTPN), a reputable public-listed bank in Indonesia which specializes in managing pension funds. As of December 2014, BTPN has 70% shares in BTPN Syariah. Other remaining 30% shares in BTPN Syariah was owned by PT Triputra Persada Rahmat. The sharia bank was formed in 2014 as a merger results between small-size banks PT Bank Sahabat Purbadanarta and the sharia business unit of BTPN. Bank BTPN Syariah is domiciled in Jakarta and now has 28 branches, 45 functional offices, 44 sharia services and will continue to grow throughout Indonesia. In term of financial positions, the sharia bank has shown solid performance in 2014. Bank BTPN Syairah booked total loan disbursed in 2014 amounted to Rp2.5 trillion with total net profit of Rp99 billion. Bank BTPN Syariah controls third party funds (DPK) of Rp2.7 trillion and maintains assets worth of Rp 3.8 trillion, according to Bank BTPN Syariah Annual Report 2014 as cited by JobsCDC.com.

Due to facing fast business growth and expanding of business across Indonesia, PT Bank Tabungan Pensiunan Nasional Syariah invites qualified candidates to fullfill the position as follows

Pembina Sentra (PS)

Requirements
  • Female, maximum age of 28 years old.
  • Minimum Senior High School (SMA) or equivalent, Diploma (D1-D3) and Bachelor Degree (S1) from all majors.
  • Liked the field work and able to riding a motorcycle.
  • Willing to work and live in villages throughout the province of Central Java and DIY.
For further information, please refer official source from CDC UNS on following link below. For those who are interested and possess the above required qualifications, please send your application not later than 31 July 2015 to recruitment.shariajateng@btpn.com or SMS to 0857 0006 2485 with format FJTG*NAME*EDUCATION*AGE*GENDER*DOMICILE, for example FJTG*RANI APRILIA*S1*P*SEMARANG. Only qualified candidate match with the above mentioned qualifications will be followed up. (JobsCDC.com / Source)

Notes :
JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT Bank BTPN Syariah - SMA, D1, D3, S1 Fresh Graduate Pembina Sentra BTPN Group July 2015 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.
Advertisements

Related Jobs :


Share this article on :
 
Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs