|FH UGM / constitutional.law.ugm.ac.id|
Due to strengthen its team, Fakultas Hukum Universitas Gadjah Mada currently seeking an exceptional individual to fill the following position
Tenaga Kependidikan Tidak Tetap FH UGM 2015
- Indonesian Citizen (WNI).
- Minimum age of 18 years old and the maximum age of 30 years old.
- D3 majoring in English or Communication Studies from a reputable university accredited A.
- Minimum GPA of 3.25.
- Maximum study period of 3 years.
- Good English language skills (active and passive) as indicated by the a valid results of TOEFL / IELTS (minimum TEOFL Like) from competent language institution.
- Operating knowledge of computer application, minimum Office program.
- Honest, diligent, conscientious and able to work in a team.
- Good looking and attitude.
- Physically and mentally healthy, as well as drug free as indicated by the medical certificate.
- Good behavior as indicated by Police Record (SKCK) and never sentenced to prison or confinement under a court decision already has permanent legal force, for committing a criminal offense.
- Preferably for those who have relevant experience.
- Not being tied to working with agencies / institutions.
- Application letter addressed to Dekan Fakultas Hukum UGM (without stampt duty).
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Legalized copy of educational certificate and transcript.
- Color photograhp 3x4 cm.
- Waiver not being under contract with other agencies.
- Valid TOEFL/IELTS with minimum score of 475 from competent institution.
- Working reference (if it has).
- Medical certificate.
- Valid SKCK.
For further information, please refer official source from LCDC FH UGM on following link below. Should you are interested and meet with minimum qualifications above, please send directly all required documents above (the application included in stopmap red) to Urusan Kepegawaian Fakultas Hukum UGM - Jl Sosio Yustisia No 1 Bulaksumur Yogyakarta 55281 Phone 0274-512781. Closing date 30 June 2015. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will followed up. (JobsCDC.com / Source)