|PT Telekomunikasi Selular / telkomsel.com|
PT Telekomunikasi Selular - Telkomsel is the country's strongest mobile phone (cellular) operator with maintains 50% market share amongst big 3 mobile phone operators in Indonesia. As of December 2014, Telkomsel reported total active subscribers approximately 140 million, including 67 million data enabler users. Telkomsel is a strategic subsidiary company of state-owned telecommunication giant, PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk (Telkom Group). At present, Telkomsel is 65% owned by Telkom Group and 35% by Singapore Telecom Mobile Pte Ltd (SingTel Group). Headquartered in Jakarta, Telkomsel now has 88 GraPARI offices spread in all over Indonesia. Telkomsel has shown another solid performance in 2014 with a significant growth in total revenues and net income. According to Telkomsel Annual Report 2014 as cited by JobsCDC.com, total revenue grew considerably to Rp88.25 trillion, from Rp60 trillion in the previous year. Total net income went up by 12% from Rp 17.34 trillion 2013 to Rp 19.40 trillion in 2014.
To support its progressive growth and build the organizational capability, PT Telekomunikasi Selular seeks extraordinarily talented individuals to fullfill the position as follows
Great People Trainee Program
Telkomsel Great Trainee Program is a 6 months of development program for Bachelor’s Fresh Graduate through on-the-job learning methods. The Program offering to be Telkomsel’s Employee after pass the program.
- Maximum age of 26 years old.
- Minimum Bachelor (S1) Degree majoring in Management, Business, Informatics / Computer Engineering, Information System, and Industrial Engineering.
- Strong academic results with a GPA score min 3.00 (scale 4.00).
- Minimum TOEFL score 500 or TOEIC score 650 (from certified institution).
- Possess excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.
- Willing to be placed in all over Indonesia.