Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  

PT Indosat Tbk - S1, S2 Marketing Analyst, Senior Sales Analyst Indosat June 2015

Written By JobsCDC on 11.6.15 | 1:02 PM


PT Indosat Tbk
PT Indosat Tbk / indosat.com
PT Indosat Tbk - Indosat (IDX code ISAT) is a reputable public-listed telecommunication networks and services provider in Indonesia. Indosat is recognized as the second largest cellular operator in Indonesia with currently around 63 million active cellular subscribers (62.4 million prepaid subscribers and 0.8 millions post paid subscribers) as at the end of December 2014. Indosat is member of Ooredoo Q.S.C,  the fourth-biggest telecommunications company in the Middle East and Africa. Ooredoo Group (previously known as Qatar Telecom) has 65% shares in Indosat through Ooredoo Asia Pte. Ltd. The remaining 35% interest in Indosat is owned by the Government of Indonesia, 14.29%; Skagen AS, 5.49%; and public, 15.29%. Indosat is based in Jakarta and now supported by 107 Galeri Indosat, 45 Griya Indosat and 115 Kilat Service centers across the Countr. In terms of financial positions, Indosat has a stable financial performance in 2014. According to Indosat Annual Report 2014 as quoted by JobsCDC.com, Indosat booked Rp 24,085.01 billion in total revenues in 2014. This reflected a 0.97%, increase from Rp. 24,885.27 billion in 2013.

In order to strengthen its business fundamentals, PT Indosat Tbk invites qualified candidates to fullfill the position as follows

Marketing Analyst - VAC4943
Field : Marketing

  • Minimum 3 years of experience in the field of market research at Telcom industry (B2B is an extra advantage).
  • Minimum 3 years of experience in the field of Competitor Intelligence at Telcom industry.
  • Demonstrated good communication skills.
  • Good in build a human network and bussiness relationship of sources.
  • Excellent skills in English language, including writing, reading and presentation.
  • Ability to work productively and efficientively.
  • Corporate level proficiency in Microsfot Office (Word, Excel, Power Point), Office e-emailing and computer skill.
Senior Sales Analyst - VAC4910
Field : Sales

  • Minimum education of Bachelor/Master Degree.
  • Minimum 2 years of experience in delivering management reporting and analysis. Previous exposure in telecommunication or consulting company will be an advantage.
  • Strong knowledge on data reporting and analysis.
  • Good understanding on general telecommunication business/technology.
  • Have a good data gathering and reporting skills.
  • Good in data analysis and come up with relevant recommendation
  • Technical expertise in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint. Familiar with some analytic tools will be an advantage.
  • Attention to detail and demonstrated good collaboration skill
  • Well proven in English (both spoken & written).
  • Excellent in both interpersonal and communication skills.
  • Eager to learn, open minds, proactive and self-starter.
  • Able to work with minimum support and under tight deadline.
For further information, please refer official source from PT Indosat Tbk on following link below.If you want to take your career to a new level and be involved in exciting workplace change and issues, please register and submit your application directly through VAC4943 - VAC4910. Closing date 30 June 2015. All applications will be treated confidentially. Only selected candidates will be notified to join recruitment process. (JobsCDC.com / Source)

Notes :
JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT Indosat Tbk - S1, S2 Marketing Analyst, Senior Sales Analyst Indosat June 2015 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.

Related Jobs :

Share this article on :
Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs