Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  

PT Indosat Tbk - Recruitment Customer Operation Assistance Indosat June 2015

Written By JobsCDC on 28.6.15 | 1:12 PM


PT Indosat Tbk
PT Indosat Tbk / indosat.com
PT Indosat Tbk - Indosat is a reputable public-listed telecommunication company in Indonesia. Indosat offers a full range of mobile phone services, both prepaid and postpaid. The Company also offers other telecommunication services, inlcuding fixed voice services, fixed wireless and fixed telephone services. Indosat is widely known nationwide as the second largest cellular operator in Indonesia with currently around 63 million active cellular subscribers as at the end of December 2014, including 62.4 million prepaid subscribers and 0.8 millions post paid subscribers. Headquartered in Jakarta, Indosat is a key subsidiary company of Ooredoo Group (Previously known as Qtel),  the fourth-biggest telecommunications company in the Middle East and Africa). Ooredoo Group holds 65% shares in Indosat through Ooredoo Asia Pte. Ltd. The remaining 35% interest in Indosat is owned by the Government of Indonesia, 14.29%; Skagen AS, 5.49%; and public, 15.29%. In 2014, Indosat has a stable financial performance. According to Indosat Annual Report 2014 as cited by JobsCDC.com, Indosat booked Rp 24,085.01 billion in total revenues in 2014. This reflected a 0.97%, increase from Rp. 24,885.27 billion in 2013.

In order to strengthen its business fundamentals, PT Indosat Tbk currently seeking an exceptional individual to fill the following position

VAC5106 - Customer Operation Assistance

  • Minimum Bachelor’s Degree (S1), preferably majoring in Telecommunication Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Information Technology Engineering.
  • At least 1 years of experience in technical aspect of telecommunication area, previous exposure in Project Management will be highly prioritized.
  • Strong understanding in the Telecommunication Infrastructure and Applications.
  • STrong knowledge of network environments and concepts such as SDH, TCP/IP, routers, switches, wireless transmission
  • Able to effectively communicate with customer, both internal and external.
  • Willing to work in a good teamwork.
For further information, please refer official source from PT Indosat Tbk on following link below. To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application by signing into Indosat's linked erecruitment website http://careers.indosat.com. Closing date 31 July 2015. All applications will be treated confidentially. Only selected candidates will be notified to join recruitment process. (JobsCDC.com / Source)

Notes :
JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT Indosat Tbk - Recruitment Customer Operation Assistance Indosat June 2015 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.

Related Jobs :

Share this article on :
Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs