|PT Holcim Indonesia Tbk / holcim.co.id|
PT Holcim Indonesia Tbk - HIL or Holcim Indonesia (IDX stock code "SMCB") is a a reputable integrated cement company in Indonesia with majority share holder by Holcim Ltd (Holcim Group). As of December 2014, Holcim Group - through its subsidiary Holderfin BV - holds 80.65% shares in Holcim Indonesia. Other remaining shares was owned by the general public (19.35%). Holcim Indonesia is recognized as one of the largest cement producers in Indonesia with total cement production capacity of 11 million tons per year. Headquartered in Jakarta, Holcim Indonesia now has 3 cement production facilities in Narogong-West Java, Cilacap-Central Java, Tuban 1-East Java. The Company also supported by 1 grinding facility in Ciwandan-Banten. Holcim Indonesia closed 2014 with a remarkable performance. Total revenue grew 8.9% year on year (YOY) driven from Rp 9,686 billion in 2013 to Rp 10,528 billion in 2014. The company’s total assets experienced growth of 15.44% YOY to Rp 17,195 billion in 2014 from Rp 14,894 billion in previous year. This was stated by Holcim Indonesia in its 2014 annual report as cited by JobsCDC.com.
Due to strengthen its team, PT Holcim Indonesia Tbk currently seeking an exceptional individual to fill the following position
Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Minimum Bachelor degree (S1) majoring in psychology, preferably holding a licence in psychological analysis and targeted selection interviewer.
- At least 2 years of experience in recruitment.
- Computer literacy, minimum familiar with Office and Google Applications.
- Possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written (Bahasa Indonesia and English).
- Demonstrated good analytical and conceptual thinking.
- Problem solver and decisive.
- Have a good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Excellent working speed.
- Willing to travel.
For further information, please refer official source from PT Holcim Indonesia Tbk on following link below. To those who qualified please do not hesitate to apply. Please send your application to Holcim's linked erecruitment website Holcim Career Website and clicking apply in preferred position. Application should be submitted no later than 24 June 2015. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only short listed candidates will be followed up. (JobsCDC.com / Source)