|PT Bina Pertiwi / binapertiwi.com|
PT Bina Pertiwi - BP is a fast growing company in Indonesia, which have relation with agriculture machinery and industrial equipment. Bina Pertiwi is based in Cakung East Jakarta and concentrates its business activities 4 business segments, namely Agricultre Solution, Material Handling Solution, Construction and General Engine Solution. PT Bina Pertiwi is a member of public-listed group PT Astra International Tbk (Astra Group) in Heavy Equipment, Mining and Energy Group (AHEME). Astra Group holds 100% shares in PT Bina Pertiwi through its heavy equipment and mining subsidiary company PT United Tractors Tbk. At present, PT Bina Pertiwi supported by 19 branch offices throughout Indonesia. In term of financial positions, Bina Pertiwi succeeded in achieving acceptable and sound growth in 2014. According to PT United Tractors Tbk Annual Report 2014 as cited by JobsCDC.com, PT Bina Pertiwi recorded a growth of 41.99% in total assets amounted to Rp 717,263 millions from Rp 505,140 millions in 2013.
In line with its continued expansion program, PT Bina Pertiwi are currently seeking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following positions
- Branch Administration Supervisor (BAS)
- Rental Business Officer (RBO)
- Warranty Officer (WRO)
- Cost Accounting/Tax Officer (CATO)
- Promotion Officer (PO)
- Planner Officer (PLO)
- Maximum age of 26 years old.
- D3 Economics/Accounting (BAS).
- D3 Accounting/Taxation (CATO).
- D3 Management (RBO).
- D3 Economuc/Administration/Communication (PO).
- D3 Mechanical Engineering, Electro Engineering, Automotive Engineering (WRO).
- D3 Mechanical Engineering, Electro Engineering (PLO).
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work individually or in a team.
- Willing to be placed throughout Indonesia.
For further information, please refer official source from PNJ Career Center on following link below. If you are interested and competent in accordance with the requirements, please submit your curriculum vitae and application letter to email@example.com. Please write "PNJ-Position Code" in your subject line. All applications will be treated in strict confidential and only use for the purpose of selection. (JobsCDC.com / Source)