Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  

PT Toyota-Astra Motor - D3, S1, S2 Development Program Astra Group May 2015

Written By JobsCDC on 14.5.15 | 7:33 PM


Toyota / toyota.astra.co.id
PT Toyota-Astra Motor - TAM or later known as Toyota-Astra Motor is widely known nationwide as a prominent player in the automotive industry. Toyota-Astra Motor is based in Jakarta and is a sole agent of all Toyota brand in Indonesia. Toyota-Astra Motor and concentrates its business activities in the distribution and import of Toyota brand vehicles in Indonesia. The Company is a joint venture company between PT Astra International Tbk (Astra Group - Indonesia) and Toyota Motor Corporation (TMC - Japan). At present, Astra Group holds 51% shares in this Company. Other remaining 49% shares was owned by TMC. PT Toyota-Astra Motor was established in 1971 as a sole agent of Toyota in Indonesia. In 2003, Astra Group and TMC reorganized Toyota’s business in Indonesia through 2 companies, namely PT Toyota Motor Manufacturing Indonesia (TMMIN) to focus on manufacturing and export of Toyota brand vehicles (Astra Group: 5%, TMC: 95%) and Toyota-Astra Motor to focus on distribution. At present, Toyota-Astra Motor now supported by 5 main dealers, namely Auto2000, Nasmoco, PT Hasjrat Abadi, PT Agung Automall, and NV Hadji Kalla Trd Co. According to PT Astra International Tbk Annual Report 2014 as cited by JobsCDC.com, Toyota sold 339,746 units of vehicles (including Lexus brand) in the full year of 2014. This reflected a 8% decreased from 434,869 units in 2013.

In order to strengthen its business fundamentals, PT Toyota Astra Motor is looking for talented people and the best candidates to join as positions below:
  1. Officer Development Program (ODP)
  2. Staff Development Program (SDP)
General Requirements
  • Male/Female, not older than 25 years (for SDP) or 27 years (for ODP) of age.
  • Minimum education
    • ODP : S1/S2 in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Accounting, Business Administration/Management, Economics, Marketing, Psychology, Human Resources Management and Communication.
    • SDP : D3 in Automotive, Engineering (all), Production and Logistic, Accounting, Business and Management, Japanese Language, and Secretray (able to communicate in Japanese).
  • Strong academic results : minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 (on a 4-point scale)
  • Excellent oral and written English.
  • Competent with Microsoft Office application
  • Preferably for those with organization experiences.
  • Work location : Jabodetabek.
Application should contains the below documents :
  1. Application letter (in pdf format).
  2. Curriculum Vitae/CV (in pdf format).
  3. Educational transcript (in pdf format).
  4. Latest photograph (in jpg format).
For further informaion, please refer official source from CDC UNPAD on following link below. If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please send all required documents above to diandra.kanter@toyota.astra.co.id. The applications must be submitted before June 2015. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only shortlisted candidate will be proceed on the next step. (JobsCDC.com / Source)

Notes :
JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT Toyota-Astra Motor - D3, S1, S2 Development Program Astra Group May 2015 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.

Related Jobs :

Share this article on :
Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs