|PT Elnusa Tbk / elnusa.co.id|
PT Elnusa Tbk - Elnusa is a trusted and reliable public listed oil and gas upstream services company in Indonesia. Elnusa operates in the geophysical data services, oil and gas drilling services, oilfield services, and other supporting business. As a public-listed company, Elnusa — whose shares are traded under the code ELSA — was 41.10% owned by PT Pertamina (Persero) as of 31 December 2014. Other remaining stakes in Elnusa was owned by Pertamina Pension Fund (17.81%) and public (41.08%). Headquartered in Jakarta, Elnusa now has 2 division, namely Geoscience Services Division and Drilling & Oilfield services division. The Company also has 2 branch offices (Balikpapan East Kalimantan and Cirebon West Java) and 8 subsidiaries, namely PT Elnusa Fabrikasi Konstruksi, PT Patra Nusa Data, PT Sigma Cipta Utama, PT Elnusa Petrofin, PT Elnusa Trans Samudera, PT Elnusa Geosains Indonesia, PT Elnusa Oilfield Services and PT Elnusa Patra Ritel (98%). PT Elnusa Tbk has recorded a good performance in 2014. Elnusa booked total operating revenues in 2014 amounted to Rp 4.2 trillion, 2.7% increased compared with last year's performance of Rp 4.1 trillion. Total net profit continue to grow by 73.2% to Rp412.4 billion from Rp238.1 billion in 2013, according to Elnusa Annual Report 2014 as cited by JobsCDC.com.
In order to strengthen its business fundamentals, PT Elnusa Tbk invites qualified candidates to fullfill the position as follows
- Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) in Petroleum Engineering, Chemical Engineering.
- Previous experience as Mud Engineer or Drilling Fluid Engineer for more than 10 years.
- Strong knowledge and good understanding about Oil based mud and water based mud.
- Operating knowledge of Mud Software (ECCP, VCCP, Mud Ware, etc).
- Certified IWCF is a must.
- Willing to work in all operation area of Elnusa.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) in Petroleum/Oil/Gas Engineering or equivalent.
- Operating knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Good communication in both English and Bahasa Indonesia (verbal and written).
- Minimum 1 year of experience in the related field, preferably staff specializing in Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent.
- Full-time position(s) available.
For further information, please refer official source from Jobstreet on following link below. Interested and qualified candidates can apply directly by registration through Mud Engineer - Project Administrator. Application will be treated strictly confidential and only selected candidates will be notified to join recruitment process. (JobsCDC.com / Source)