Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  
Advertisements

PT Bank OCBC NISP Tbk - Fresh Graduate Banking Academy Program OCBC NISP May 2015

Written By JobsCDC on 23.5.15 | 5:52 PM

Advertisements


OCBC NISP
PT Bank OCBC NISP Tbk / ocbcnisp.com
PT Bank OCBC NISP Tbk - OCBC NISP or later known as Bank OCBC NISP is a public-listed bank and its shares are traded on the stock market (IDX) under ticker code NISP. The Bank was founded in 1941 and renowned as the fourth oldest bank in Indonesia. At first establishements, Bank OCBC NISP initially registered as as NV Nederlandsch Indische Spaar En Deposito Bank. In 1967, the Bank officially became a commercial bank in 1967 and obtained foreign exchange bank license in 1990. Headquartered in Jakarta, Bank OCBC NISP now owned 85.1% by Singapore financial giant, OCBC Bank (through its subsidiaries OCBC Overseas Investment Pte Ltd). Other remaining 14.9% shares in OCBC NISP was owned by the general public. As of December 2014, Bank OCBC NISP supported by 337 outlets spread in 59 cities nationwide. In term of financial positions, Bank OCBC NISP has a stable financial performance. According to Bank OCBC NISP Annual Report 2014 as quoted by JobsCDC.com, the Bank had boosted its total assets to Rp 103.12 trillion from Rp 97.52 trillion at the end of December 2013.

To support the bussiness expansion and its organic growth, PT Bank OCBC NISP Tbk are currently taking applicants for the following position:

OCBC NISP Banking Academy for Sales

Requirement
  • Fresh Graduate, minimum S1 from all majors or maximum 2 years of experience in the field of sales.
  • Minimum cumulative GPS of 2.75 within 4.00 scales..
  • Highly motivated and like the challenge of work.
  • Deeply interesting in the field of sales.
For further information, please refer official source from ITB Career Center on following link below. To apply for this opportunity, please send your application in PDF format (CV, eudcational transcript, and recent photograph) with maximum 1 MB to academy@ocbcnisp.com. Closing date 30 September 2015. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only shortlisted candidate will be proceed on the next step. (JobsCDC.com / Source)

Notes :
JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT Bank OCBC NISP Tbk - Fresh Graduate Banking Academy Program OCBC NISP May 2015 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.
Advertisements

Related Jobs :


Share this article on :
 
Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs