|PT Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk / bni.co.id|
PT Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk - BNI or most commonly known as Bank BNI is a reputable state-owned banking company in Indonesia. Headquartered in Jakarta, Bank BNI's shares were listed in the Stock Exchange (IDX) under reference code BBNI. As a state-owned bank, Bank BNI is 60% owned by the Government of Indonesia. Other 40% remaining shares was by the public. As of December 2014, Bank BNI has 1,760 outlets throughout Indonesia, consists of 15 regional offices, 168 branch offices, 912 sub branch offices, 495 cash offices, 92 payment points, and 78 cash mobile units. In terms of financial performance, the state-owned bank has shown significant performance improvements in 2014. Bank BNI reported total assets of Rp 416.57 trillion at the end of 2014. This reflected an 7.7 percent increase compared to Rp 386.65 trillion in 2013. This figures was quoted by JobsCDC.com from PT Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk - Analyst Meeting Financial Performance FY-2014 (published on 29 January 2015).
Due to facing fast business growth and expanding of business across Indonesia, PT Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk invites qualified candidates to fullfill the position as follows
Frontliner (Teller / Customer Service)
- Indonesian Citizen (WNI), Single/Not married with a maximum age of 26 years old as of 1 May 2015.
- Minimum Diploma (D3) holder in all majors with minimum GPA of 2.75 (scale 4.00).
- Neat and attractive appearance, proportional weight (ideal) with minimum height of 165 cm for Male and 160 cm for Female.
- Demonstrated good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Physically and mentally healthy.
- Strong work motivation, energetic and dynamic.
- Fluent in English, both active and passive.
- Able to use computer especially Microsoft Office.
- Willing to be assigned in all working units of BNI area Central Java and DIY.
- Application letter.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- Copy of educational diploma (SKL).
- Copy of educational transcript.
- Recent color photograph 3x4 size (2 sheets).
- Full body color photograph post card size (1 sheet).
- Copy of ID Card.
- Police Recod (SKCK.
This position can be applied by anyone who met the requirement above. Please bring your all documents above along the Walk-In Interview on 6 May 2015 at
- Universitas Sanata Dharma (USD) : 09.00 - 12.00 WIB at Ruang Seminar LPPM Kampus 2 USD Yogyakarta. Confirmation of the presence SMS to 08562906005 with format name_prodi_ADPBNI.
- Universitas Negeri Yogyakarta (UNY) : 13.00 - 16.00 WIB at Ruang 401 Gedung LPPMP UNY Lt 4 Kampus UNY Karangmalang Yogyakarta. Fill in the registration form at http://goo.gl/forms/IVdYVfvjgl.