Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  
Advertisements

PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk - D3 Fresh Graduate Supporting Staff Bank Mandiri May 2015

Written By JobsCDC on 25.5.15 | 10:01 AM

Advertisements


PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk
PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk / bankmandiri.co.id
PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk - Bank Mandiri is the largest public-listed banks in Indonesia by assets. Bank Mandiri — whose shares are traded on the stock market under the code BMRI — booked total asset of Rp 855.04 trillion at the end of December 2014 or equal to an increase of around 16.63% compared to Rp 733.10 trillion in the previous year. Bank Mandiri is a state-owned bank and is 60% by the government of Indonesia. The remaining 40% interest in Bank Mandiri is owned public. The bank is based in Jakarta and now has 136 domestic branch offices, 7 overseas branch offices, 1,018 domestic sub branch offices, 261 cash offices. Bank Mandiri also supported by 15,444 ATM networks spread in all over Indonesia. In term of financial positions, Bank Mandiri succeeded in posting excellent financial performance in 2014. Total revenues in 2014 grew 11.66% to Rp56.88 trillion, from Rp50.94 trillion in the previous year.  Total net profit went up by 9.16% from Rp18.204 trillion in 2013 to Rp19.872 trillion in 2014. This figures was quoted by JobsCDC.com from Bank Mandiri Annual Report 2014.

In line with its continued expansion program, PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk are currently seeking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following position

Credit Recovery Supporting Staff

Requirements
  • Minimum education of Diploma Degree (D3).
  • Possess a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75 on a 4.00 grade scale.
  • Not more than 23 years old (for fresh graduate candidate).
  • Does not have a nuclear family that worked in Bank Mandiri.
  • Demonstrated good communication skills.
  • Single (not married).
  • Placement area Grater Jakarta (Jakarta, Bogor, Depok, Tangerang, and Bekasi).
For further information, please refer official source from Bank Mandiri on following link below. To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application by signing into Bank Mandiri's linked e- Recruitment website at http://www.bankmandiri.co.id/article/banner_career.asp. Closing date 31 May 2015. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only shortlisted candidate will be proceed on the next step. (JobsCDC.com / Source)

Notes :
JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk - D3 Fresh Graduate Supporting Staff Bank Mandiri May 2015 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.
Advertisements

Related Jobs :


Share this article on :
 
Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs