|PSP3 Kemenpora / kemenpora.go.id|
Due to strengthen its team, Pemerintah Provinsi Jawa Tengah through Dinas Pemuda dan Olahraga (DINPORA) invites qualified candidates to fullfill the position as follows
Angkatan XXV Tahun 2015
- Background in Bachelor Degree in all disciplines, evidenced by a legalized copy of diploma and transcripts.
- Maximum age 29 years old (on August 31, 2015), evidenced by a legalized copy of ID card and birth certificate.
- Not Married, evidenced by a the Certificate of Head Village.
- Physically and mentally healthy, evidenced by the medical certificate of Government Doctors.
- Well-behaved, evidenced by Police Record (SKCK).
- Drug free, evidenced by Drug Free Certificate from State Hospital/ Puskesmas.
- Actively involved in organization activities, by showing a letter / recommendations from the organization concerned.
- Not under contract with the government and private agencies. evidenced by a statement (stamped Rp 6,000).
- Not bound lectures during contract, evidenced by a statement (stamped Rp 6,000).
- Have a good writting and documenting reports.
- Get potential youth recommendation from at least 2 (two) community leaders or government agencies leader or lecturers in Universities.
- Never participated in the SP3 / PSP3 financed state budget.
- Willing to sign a contract
- Willing to be placed in the village of assignment locations throughout Indonesia.
- Statement of unmarried and willing to not marry during the contract period of PSP3 known by the parents (stamped Rp 6,000).
- Handwritten application letter addressed to Menteri Pemuda dan Olahraga RI.
For further information, please refer official source from DINPORA Pemprov Jateng on following link below. If you think you have met the requirements above, please register and submit your application (scan Resident Identity Card /KTP, diploma and transcript, color photograph 4x6 with blue background), , no later than 14 May 2015 to www.asdep-kepeloporan.org/pendaftaran. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process. (JobsCDC.com / Source)