|DHL / dhl.co.id|
DHL Supply Chain Indonesia - DSC Indonesia is one of the largest multinational company in Indonesia that runs in logistic industry. The Company was established in 2003 and is a local subsidiary company of Deutsche Post DHL (DHL Group), a leading logistic service company in the world from German. Headquartered in Jakarta, DHL Supply Chain Indonesia concentrates its business activities in providing warehousing, distribution management and also other related logistic services. According to DHL Supply Chain Indonesia Company Profile as cited by JobsCDC.com, DHL Supply Chain Indonesia now has 35 warehouse units spread in Jabodetabek, Central Java, East Java, Sumatera, Kalimantan and South Sulawesi. The Company also supported by approximately 2,000 dedicated staff to managing distribution to all around Indonesia via land, sea and air.
To answer the challenges of the future, DHL Supply Chain Indonesia invites qualified candidates to fullfill the position as follows
FastrEx DHL Supply Chain Indonesia
(Management Trainee Program)
- Indonesian citizen (WNI).
- Bachelor Degree (S1)/Master Degree (S2) from a leading university, majoring in Industrial Engineering.
- Strong academic results ; minimum GPA of 3.20 (S1) and 3.50 (S2) on a 4.00 grade scale.
- Not older than 25 years (S1) and 27 years (S2) of age.
- Maximum 1 year of experience (fresh graduate are welcome to apply).
- Excellent oral and written English.
- Demonstrated good communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Strong sense of creative, innovative, and able to think out of the box.
- Willing to be developed and engaged under DHL Management Trainee program.
- Wlling to be stationed in DHL Supply Chain Indonesia’s Department or Project throughout Indonesia.
For further information, please refer official source from ACC UII on following link below. If you are interested to challenge yourself, please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (max 400 kb) or send by postal services to Recruitment DHL Supply Chain - PO BOX 1354 JKT 13013. All applications will be treated confidentially. Only short listed candidates will be notified. (JobsCDC.com/Source)