|PT Petrosea Tbk / petrosea.com|
PT Petrosea Tbk - Petrosea is a trusted and reliable public-listed company in Indonesia with excellent track records in providing full service mining and support solutions for coal, oil and natural gas industry. The Company concentrates its business activities in 3 business lines, consists of Mining Service, Engineering and Construction and Petrosea Offshore Supply Base (POSB). The Company was established in 1972 and went public in 1992 after listed on the Jakarta and Surabaya Stock Exchanges (now Indonesia Stock Exchange) under reference code of PTRO. The Company is based in Jakarta and now operates 2 representative office at Balikpapan and Tanjung Batu, East Kalimantan. In terms of financial performance, the public listed company booked USD 348 millions in total operating revenue in 2014 or 3.36% down from USD 361.1 millions in 2013, according to PT Petrosea Tbk Annual Report 2014 as quoted by JobsCDC.com.
As part of the Company's business expansion PT Petrosea Tbk are currently taking applicants for the following positions:
Electrical Engineer (Jakarta Based)
- Minimum S1 in Engineering, Electrical-Electronic-Instrumentation.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Engineering and Construction with thorough understanding for multi discipline aspects of construction works.
- Willing to travel to site and work overtime to meet Engineering deadlines.
- Have a good skills in team work and organizing people.
- Have a good skills in CAD and generally computer literate.
- Strong knowledge of construction design.
- Minimum S1, preferably majoring in Law.
- Minimum 10 years of professional experience in People Development / HR field, out of which 5 years in managerial position.
- Able to develop and maintain relationship with regional and local government officials.
- Maintain to update knowledge of government regulations and law.
- Willing to work overtime to achieve objectives.
- Minimum S1 in any major.
- Minimum 15 years of experience in the field of Human Resources (HR).
- Privious exposure in Oil & Gas industry.
- Demonstrated good communication and negotiating skills, both spoken and written.
- Possess excellent leadership and presentation skills
- Good knowledge about HR science and practice
- Minimum education of Senior High School (SMA) or Diploma Degree (D3) from marine university or merchant marine with minimum 5 years progressively and has experience working onboard vessel and experience in emergency coordinator or crisis management.
- Must possess required knowledge and be able to explain and demonstrate that the essential functions of the job can be performed.
- Maintaining an established work schedule.
- Have a good interpersonal and communications skills.
- Have a good organizational and planning skills with attention to detail and follow through.
- Application of regulatory requirements to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Applying technical expertise, experience, and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Able to using creativity and independent thought to resolve issues.
- Able to maintaining confidentiality of work related information.
- Able to establishing and maintaining effective working relationships.
- Custodian of POSB Emergency Response Plan procedure.
- Custodian of all procedures or WI related to marine operations.
- Minimum S1 is preferred
- Minimum 2 years of experience in project
- Have a strong administration skills.
- Willing to work overtime due to project requirements.
- Computer literate, minimum Microsoft Office (Power Point, Word, Excel, Project).
- Fluent in English both verbal and written.
- Communicative and innovative.
- Able to work effectively in a team environment.
- Mininum S1 in Civil Engineering, preferably having familiarity and experiences to QA/QC implementation upon oil and gas sector, marine construction and plant operation sector.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Construction QA/QC execution which, with thorough comprehensive knowledge for QA/QC practice in construction and operation
- Full comprehensive knowledge for Quality Management System, ISO 9001 and implementation.
- Thorough understanding for Document Management System.
- Willing to work overtime to meet deadlines and to travel to site.
- Have a good team workers and organizing people skills.
- Minimum Diploma Degree in Engineering.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a surveyor.
- Familiar with survey equipments.
- Willing to work overtime to suit Project requirements.
- Strong communication skills.
- Willing to be placed in all project location.
For further information, please refer official source from Petromindo on following link below. For those who are interested and posses the above required qualifications, please send your comprehensive resume, recent photograph and indicating position code in subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org (maximum 350kb in Microsoft Word or PDF format). Closing date 20 April 2015. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further process. (JobsCDC.com / Source)