Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  

PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk - SMA, SMK, D1, D3, S1 Frontliner Kriya Mandiri May 2015

Written By JobsCDC on 29.4.15 | 5:47 AM


PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk
PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk / bankmandiri.co.id
PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk - Bank Mandiri is a public-listed bank in Indonesia. Bank Mandiri's shares were listed in the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) under ticker code BMRI. As of December 2014, Bank Mandiri is owned majorly by the Government of Indonesia with 60% shares and the rest is owned by the public with 40% shares. Bank Mandiri is recognized as the largest banks in Indonesia in term of total assets. The Bank booked total assets of Rp 855.04 trillion as at the end of 2014, or boosted 16.63% from 2013 which was Rp 733.10 trillion. Bank Mandiri is based in Jakarta and now supported by 136 branch offices, 1,018 sub branch offices, 261 cash offices and 15,444 ATM networks spread in all over Indonesia. Bank Mandiri also supported by 7 overseas offices networks. Bank Mandiri  was able to perform well and achieved encouraging results of operations in 2014. Total revenue significantly rise 11.66% worth as Rp56.882 trillion, better than 2013 period (Rp50.941 trillion).  Total net profit went up by 9.16% from Rp18.204 trillion in 2013 to Rp19.872 trillion in 2014. This figures was quoted by JobsCDC.com from Bank Mandiri Annual Report 2014.

In line with its continued expansion program, PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk invites dynamic young professionals and high-power struggle to join as:

Kriya Mandiri - Frontliner

  • Male or Female with minimum age of 18 years old and maximum age of 24 years old.
  • Minimum education
    • Senior High School (SMU)/SMK with minimum average report score grade 3 of 7.00).
    • Diploma - Bachelor Degree (D1 - S1) with minimum GPA of 2.75.
  • Attractive appearace, physically and mentally healthy.
  • Demonstrated good communication skills.
  • Never involved in drugs and other law violation.
  • Domicile in Grater Jakarta (Jabodetabek).
For further information, please refer official source from Jobstreet on following link below. To apply this job, please submit your complete resume and recent photograph by using Bank Mandiri - Jobstreet or apply directly through the career menu of Bank Mandiri on www.bankmandiri.co.id. Closing date 30 April 2015. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only short-listed candidates will be invited via e-mail/phone for Test and Interview. (JobsCDC.com / Source)

Notes :
JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk - SMA, SMK, D1, D3, S1 Frontliner Kriya Mandiri May 2015 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.

Related Jobs :

Share this article on :
Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs