|PT Adaro Energy Tbk / adaro.com|
PT Adaro Energy Tbk - Adaro Group is a trusted and reliable company in Indonesia that runs in integrated coal mining industry. Together with its 17 subsidiaries/affiliates, Adaro Group concentrates its business activities in the field of integrated coal mining industry, including mining assets, mining services, logistic and power. PT Adaro Energy Tbk is widely known nationwide as a prominent player in coal mining industry with total coal reserves of 1.1 billion tonnes (Bt) and coal resources of 12.8 Bt as of 2013. In term of operational performance, Adaro Group achieved a good performance in the full year of 2014. Adaro Group reported coal production in 2014 of 56.21 million tonnes (Mt), increased 8% from the same period of last year (52.57 Mt in 2013). This figures was quoted by JobsCDC.com from Adaro Group Quarterly Activities Report for the 4th quarter of 2014 (4Q14).
In line with its continued expansion program, PT Adaro Energy Tbk currently seeking an exceptional individual to fill the following position
Shipping Administration Staff
- Background in Bachelor Degree or Diploma Degree majoring in Transportation Management, with minimum GPA of 2.75.
- At least 1 year of experience as shipping staff, from shipping company will be highly prioritized.
- Open for fresh graduate candidates.
- Demonstrated good coordination skill, both internal and external user.
- Possess excellent communication skill.
- Excellent level of English proficiency (spoken and writing) is a must.
For further information, please refer official source from PT Adaro Energy Tbk on following link below. If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please register and submit directly your application to www.adarocareer.com. Application submitted latest by 20 June 2015. Your application will be treated confidentially and only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further process. (JobsCDC.com / Source)