|LKPP Office / lkpp.go.id|
Lembaga Kebijakan Pengadaan Barang / Jasa Pemerintah - LKPP is the National Public Procurement Agency (NPPA) of Republic of Indonesia. LKPP is a non ministerial government agency in Indonesia with main tasks to implement the development and formulation of public procurement policies. The agency is responsible and directly under the President of the Republic of Indonesia. In conducting its function and duties, the National Public Procurement Agency is under the coordination of the State Minister for the National Development Planning (BAPPENAS). Starting out in 2005, LKPP originated as Pusat Pengembangan Kebijakan Pengadaan Barang/Jasa Publik (PPKPBJ) or the Center for Public Procurement Policy Development. LKPP officially established in 2007 based on the Presidential Regulation No.106 of 2007. According to LKPP's profile as quoted by JobsCDC.com, the organizational structure of LKPP comprise of 3 bureaus, 12 directorates in 4 deputies with total human resources amounted to 137 employees (as of 2012).
To supports the working unit at the directorate of Competency Training LKPP, Lembaga Kebijakan Pengadaan Barang/Jasa Pemerintah invites qualified candidates to fullfill the position as follows (Recruitment of Individual Consultant Services - Programmer)
- Male/Female, maximum age of 30 years old.
- Minimum S1/D4 in one of the majors related to the field of IT from a reputable university (PTN/PTS) with minimum accredited A (minimum GPA 3.00).
- Minimum 2 years experience in developing applications, both Front End and Back End applications.
- Able to work in a team and under pressure.
- Willing to follow the rules that apply in the LKPP environment.
- Application letter.
- CV/ Resume.
- Recent color photograph size 4x6.
- Lagelized copy of educational certificate.
- Legalized copy of educational transcript
- Other supporting certificates.