|LKPP Office / lkpp.go.id|
Lembaga Kebijakan Pengadaan Barang / Jasa Pemerintah - LKPP is the National Public Procurement Agency (NPPA) of Republic of Indonesia. The Agency NPPA is a non ministerial government agency in Indonesia with main duties to implement the development and formulation of public procurement policies. Starting out in 2005, NPPA originated as the second echelon working unit named Pusat Pengembangan Kebijakan Pengadaan Barang/Jasa Publik (PPKPBJ) or the Center for Public Procurement Policy Development. The name of the National Public Procurement Agency (NPPA) or Lembaga Kebijakan Pengadaan Barang / Jasa Pemerintah officially established in 2007 based on the Presidential Regulation No 106 of 2007. NPPA is based in Jakarta and its main office is located at SME Tower Lt 8, Jl Gatot Subroto Kav 94 Jakarta. According to NPPA's profile as quoted by JobsCDC.com, the organizational structure of NPPA comprise of 3 bureaus, 12 directorates in 4 deputies. As of 2012, NPPA directly employs nearly 137 employees (as of 2012).
Due to strengthen its team, Lembaga Kebijakan Pengadaan Barang/Jasa Pemerintah through the Directorate of Professional Development is seeking qualified candidates to fullfill the position as follows
- Minimum age of 20 years old and maximum age of 35 years old.
- Open for fresh graduate candidates, advantage for experienced candidates at least of 1 year.
- Minimum D3 with GPA minimum 2.75.
- Operating knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work independently and in teams.
- Never engage in drugs and other illegal activities.