|ConocoPhillips / conocophillips.com|
ConocoPhillips Indonesia Inc Ltd - ConocoPhillips Indonesia or known as ConocoPhillips is a major foreign investment company (PMA), which have relation with oil and gas industry in Indonesia. ConocoPhillips Indonesia is a local business unit of ConocoPhillips Company, a leading independent oil and gas exploration and production (E&P) in the world based in Houston Texas United States. According to ConocoPhillips's company profile as cited by JobsCDC.com, ConocoPhillips Company reported total annual revenue of $53 billion and reported total assets of $117 billion as of 31 December 2014. ConocPhillips Company now has operations and activities in 27 countries, including Indonesia. ConocoPhillips Company has operating history in Indonesia for more than 40 years. At present, ConocoPhillips Indonesia has 5 production sharing contracts (PSC) with operations concentrated in the South Natuna Sea Block B PSC (40% intereset) and South Sumatera PSC (45 - 54% intereset).
In line with its continued expansion program, ConocoPhillips Indonesia is calling young smart people to seize theese career opportunities
Petrotech Apprentice Program is an acceleration programs in ConocoPhillips Indonesia for new university fresh graduates with petro-technical backgrounds.
- Background in Bachelor Degree or Master Degree in Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Petroleum Engineering, Geology, and Geophysicist.
- Strong academic results with minimum cumulative GPA of 3.20 (on a 4-point scale) or 80.00 (on a 100-point scale).
- Maximum 2 years of experience in the relevant field.
- Final year students and fresh graduate candidates are welcome to apply.
- Proficiency in English language both verbal and written.
- Highly motivated, strong analytical and problem solving skills.
For further information, please refer official source from ITB Career Center on following link below. Should you are interested and qualified, please register and apply directly through http://careers.conocophillips.com/en/location/indonesia-careers. Closing date 31 May 2015. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process. (JobsCDC.com / Source)