|BAPPENAS / bappenas.go.id|
Kementerian Negara Perencanaan Pembangunan Nasional - Kementerian PPN is the Ministry of National Development Planning of Republic of Indonesia. Kementerian PPN is the ministry in the Indonesian Working Cabinet (Kabinet Kerja) with tasks to formulate the national development planning. To carry out its duties, Kementerian PPN supported by Badan Perencanaan Pembangunan Nasional (BAPPENAS) or the National Development Planning Agency. BAPPENAS is the government agency with main duties to formulate national development planning in Indonesia, including annual planning, five-years planning, and long-term planning. The Agency also having a responsibility to coordinate foreign development cooperation, both bilateral and multilateral. Andrinof Chaniago was appointed by the President Joko "Jokowi" Widodo as the minister of National Development Planning and the Chief of BAPPENAS replace to Armida Salsiah Alisjahbana. According to BAPPENAS's profile as quoted by JobsCDC.com, BAPPENAS has 846 dedicated staff as at the end of July 2013.
Due to strengthen its team, Kementerian Negara Perencanaan Pembangunan Nasional / Badan Perencanaan Pembangunan Nasional (BAPPENAS) through Direktorat Analisa Peraturan Perundang-Undangan currently seeking an exceptional individual to fill the following position
Ahli Analisa Regulasi
- Minimum Bachelor (S1) holder in Legal Studies (preferably majoring in Constitutional Law or State Administration Law). Master degree (S2) will be considered.Minimum GPA of 3.00 of 4.00 scales.
- At least 4 years of work experience (preferably with the government or research institutes / research) in the field:
- Political, Legal, and Security.
- Human Development and Culture.
- Make a brief article (essay) on the issue of "Planning and Regulatory Policy in Supporting Development Goals"
- Have a a good writing skill (Experienced).
- Have a good analytical, communication skills and able to work in teams.
- Willing to start working full-time basis from the date are accepted until 31 December 2015.
- Proficiency in the English language (written and verbal) will be highly prioritized.
- 3 positions available.
For further information, please refer official source from DAPP BAPPENAS on following link below. Should you are interested and qualified, please send your application letter, CV, scanSurat Lamaran, CV, scan diploma, transcript and essay to Direktorat Analisa Peraturan Perundang-undangan – BAPPENAS email: email@example.com. Please write [Lamaran DAPP 2015] CV – (applicant name-cellular number) in email subject. Closing date 30 April 2015. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process. (JobsCDC.com / Source)