Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  

PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk - Assistant Sales Finance Mgr Unilever April 2015

Written By JobsCDC on 27.3.15 | 1:00 PM


Unilever Indonesia
Unilever Indonesia / unilever.co.id
PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk - Unilever Indonesia (IDX code UNLV) is a nationwide leader in fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) industry. Since its establishment in December 19332, Unilever Indonesia has strong local roots in Indonesia. In 1933, Unilever was first established in Angke Jakarta as a Soap factory under the name Lever’s Zeepfabrieken NV. PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk is a member of Anglo-Dutch consumers good giant Unilever NV and Plc (Unilever Group). At present, Unilever Group through holds 85% shares (or equivalent with 6,484,877,500 shares) in PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk through its affiliate Unilever Indonesia Holding BV. Other remaining 15% shares (or equivalent with 1,145,122,500 shares) in PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk was owned by public. Headquartered in Jakarta, Unilever Indonesia now operates  8 factories, 2 central distribution centers, 10 depot warehouses, 30 area sales offices, 16 third party manufacturers and directly employs nearly 6,719 dedicatied staff.  The Company has recorded a good performance in the third quarter of 2014 (Q3 2014). Total sales recorded as Rp 26.08 trillion, 13.31% increased from Rp 23.02 trillion in Q3 2013, according to Unilever Indonesia Financial Report Q3 2014 as quote by JobsCDC.com.

To support the bussiness expansion and its organic growth, PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk is calling young smart people to seize theese career opportunities

[Talent Pool] Assistant Sales Finance Mgr
Job Number: 150005B9
  • Willing to be stationed in all Unilever's Depots throughout in Indonesia.
  • Minimum Bachelor (S1) holder in Accounting from top and reputable University with minimum GPA of 3.00 out of 4.00 scale.
  • Language Proficiency in English; fluent in speaking and writing.
  • Proficient in computer literacy.
  • High initiative and motivated to learn, proven leadership experience.
  • Demonstrated good critical and analytical thinking.
  • Legally authorized to work in Indonesia.
    For further information, please refer official source from Unilever Indonesia on following link below. To find out where you fit in, please visit the career menu of Unilever Indonesia on www.unilever.co.id. Unposting date 17 April 2015. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process. (JobsCDC.com /Source)

    Notes :
    JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk - Assistant Sales Finance Mgr Unilever April 2015 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.

    Related Jobs :

    Share this article on :
    Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs