|PT Petrosea Tbk / petrosea.com|
PT Petrosea Tbk - Petrosea is a trusted and reliable public-listed company in Indonesia with major business activities in providing full-services mining solutions. Headquartered in Jakarta, Petrosea now engaged in 3 business lines, namely Mining Service, Engineering and Construction and Petrosea Offshore Supply Base (POSB). PT Petrosea Tbk was first established in 1972 as PT Petrosea International Indonesia. The name of PT Petrosea Tbk was launched in 1990 after listed on the Stock Exchange (IDX) under stock code of PTRO. As of December 2013, PT Petrosea Tbk is 69.80% owned by PT Indika Energy Tbk, a leading integrated coal mining company. Other remaning stakes in Petrosea was owned by Public (22.28%) and Lho Keng Kong (7.92%). In terms of financial performance, Petrosea booked total operating revenue of USD 360,096,000 in 2013. This reflected a 6.58% decrease from USD 385,492,000 in 2012, according to Petrosea Annual Report 2013 as quoted by JobsCDC.com.
Due to facing fast business growth and expanding of business across Indonesia, PT Petrosea Tbk invites dynamic young professionals and high-power struggle to join as:
- Minimum education of a Bachelor's Degree (S1) in Engineering (Electrical / Electronic / Instrumentation).
- Previous experience in the field of engineering and construction at least of 5 years with thorough understanding for multi discipline aspects of construction works
- Willing to work extended hours to meet engineering deadlines and to travel to site.
- Team workers and organizing people.
- Computer literate, operating knowledge of CAD.
- Construction Design knowledge proficiency.
- Holds a Bachelor's degree will be highly prioritized.
- Previous experience in the field of project for at least of 2 years.
- Excellent skill in administration.
- Willing to work extend hours due to project requirements
- Well-developed computer literacy skills within a Microsoft Office environtment (Power Point, Ms. Word, Ms. Excel, Ms. Project).
- English literacy, spoken and written.
- Communicative and innovative.
- Able to work effectively in a team environment
- Minimum education of a Bachelor's Degree (S1) in Civil Engineering, preferably having familiarity and experiences to QA/QC implementation upon oil and gas sector, marine construction and plant operation sector.
- Previous experience in the field of Construction QA/QC execution at least of 5 years with thorough comprehensive knowledge for QA/QC practice in construction and operation.
- Willing to work extended hours to meet deadlines and to travel to site.
- Have a good team work and organizing people.
- Full comprehensive knowledge for Quality Management System, ISO 9001 and implementation.
- Thorough understanding for Document Management System.
- Minimum education of a High School Degree.
- At least 3 years of experience in Plant/Process environment or similar capacity as a Rigger & Scaffolder foreman.
- Certified BP Migas and Basic Rigging will be highly prioritized.
- Knowledge in various rigging, lifting, and scaffolding techniques.
- Proactive safety attitude.
- Minimum education of a Bachelor's Degree (S1) in Engineering.
- At least 8 years of experience in Quality areas, previous experience in managerial level within 3 years will be highly prioritized.
- Advanced knowledge on Quality Management Tools (e.g. TQM, QCC, SPC, Balance Scorecard, etc.) and disseminate through Project Quality Management System.
- English literacy, spoken and written.
- Possess excellent communication skill.
- Willing to travel to other work location or project sites as and when required.
For further information, please refer official source from Petromindo on following link below. If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please send your detailed resume complete with recent photograph and indicating position applied in subject line not later than 24 March 2015. to recruitment.jakarta[at]petrosea.com (maximum 350kb in Microsoft Word or PDF format). Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further process. (JobsCDC.com / Source)