|PT Pembangkitan Jawa-Bali / ptpjb.com|
PT Pembangkitan Jawa-Bali - PJB is a leading electricity power services company in Indonesia. PJB was founded in 1995 with main tasks to provide electricity power services through power generation. The Company also engaged in the field of electricity equipment construction, installation and maintenance and operation. PJB is a directly owned subsidiary company of PT PLN (Persero), the national electricity company of Indonesia. Headquartered in Surabaya East Java, PJB now operates 6 generating power plant units with total installed electricity capacity of 6,977 MW. PJB also supported by 2 maintenance service units, 5 operational maintenance service units, and 3 directly-owned subsidiaries (PT PJB Services, PT Rekadaya Elektrika, and PT PT Navigat Innovative Indonesia). In terms of financial performance, PJB has shown significant performance improvements in 2013. PJB posted total net income of Rp 969 billion in 2013. This reflected an 9% increase from Rp 880.27 billion in 2012 driven by electricity and other commercial sales growth, according to PT Pembangkitan Jawa-Bali Annual Report 2013 as cited by JobsCDC.com.
In line with its continued expansion program, PT Pembangkitan Jawa-Bali is calling young smart people to seize theese career opportunities
Fresh Graduate Program 2015
- Assistant Engineer
- Assistant Operator
- Junior Engineer
- Junior Operator
- Junior Analyst Chemical
- Minimum education
- A Bachelor's Degree (S1) in Electro Engineering (Power Lines), Electro Engineering (Weak Currents), Mechanical Engineering, Physics Engineering (Assistant Engineer and Assistant Operator).
- An Associate Degree (D3) in Electro Engineering, Mechanical Engineering (Junior Engineer and Junior Operator).
- An Associate Degree (D3) in Chemical Analyst (Junior Analyst Chemical).
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00.
- Male will be highly prioritized.
- Minimum age
- S1 : Birth in 1988 and thereafter.
- D3 : Birth in 1990 and thereafter.
- Minimum TOEFL score of 450.
- Single/not married.
For further information about this program, please refer official source from PT PJB on following link below. If you meet all the requirements and are interested to join PJB Fresh Graduate Program, please register and submit your application at karir.ptpjb.com. Closing date 14 March 2015. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process. (JobsCDC.com/Source)