|PT Indonesia Chemical Alumina / pt-ica.com|
In line with its continued expansion program, PT Indonesia Chemical Alumina are currently taking applicants for the following position:
Accounting / Budgeting Manager
- Minimum Bachelor (S1) holder in Accounting from a leading university with minimum GPA of 3.00.
- Maximum age of 35 years old.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Accounting area.
- Strong knowledge about cost and budget, and finance report matter, such as product cost analyst, production costing control, budgeting, general ledger control, financial analyst and inventory accounting.
- Good computer literacy.
- Good level in English.
- Attention to detail and string analytical thinking.
- Demonstrated good communication skill, honest, hard working and responsible for the work.
- Able to work under pressure and target.
- Willing to be placed at project site Tayan - Sanggau West Kalbar.
For further information, please refer official source from Jobstreet on following link below. Should you meet the qualifications required, please apply directly by registration through PT ICA - Jobstreet. Only qualified candidate match with the above mentioned qualifications will be notified for further selection. (JobsCDC.com / Source)