|PT Bank CIMB Niaga Tbk / cimbniaga.com|
PT Bank CIMB Niaga Tbk - CIMB Niaga a trusted and reputable public-listed banking company in Indonesia (IDX reference code "BNGA"). The Banks commenced its commercial operations in 1955 and originally registered as Bank Niaga. In 2008, Bank Niaga and LippoBank were amalgamated into PT Bank CIMB Niaga Tbk. The Publis listed bank is a local subsidiary company of Malaysia's CIMB Group Holdings Berhad (CIMB Group). As at the end of 2013, CIMB Group through its subsidiary CIMB Group Sdn Bhd holds 97.9% shares in PT Bank CIMB Niaga Tbk. Headquartered in Jakarta, CIMB Niaga now operates 964 office networks in all over Indonesia. In terms of financial performance, CIMB Niaga booked Rp 233.16 trillion in total assets in the full year of 2014, up 6.5 percent from a year ago. Total net profit in 2014 down 45.5% year on year (YOY) to Rp 2.3 trillion from Rp 4.2 trillion in 2013. This figures was stated by CIMB Niaga in its Analyst Presentation Full Year 2014 Results (Audited) as cited by JobsCDC.com.
In line with its continued expansion program, PT Bank CIMB Niaga Tbk is calling young smart people to seize theese career opportunities
Officer Development Programme (ODP)
Currently, PT Bank CIMB Niaga Tbk open ODP programmes in following fuctions:
- Corporate Banking Development Programme
- Commercial Banking Development Programme
- Information Technology Development Programme
- E-BM Development Programme
- Single and not more than 27 years old.
- ODP programmes are open for candidates with not more than one year of work experience, fresh graduate candidates are welcome to apply.
- Minimum education of a Bachelor's Degree (S1) or Master's degree (S2) from any disciplines from a well-established university.
- Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of at least 3.00 (on a 4-point scale).
- Creative, innovative, enthusiastic and possess a strong desire to learn.
- Possess excellent communication skills in Englisgm both spoken and written.
- Willing to be placed to any CIMB Niaga branches.
For further information, please refer official source from PT Bank CIMB Niaga Tbk on following link below. If you meet all the requirements and are interested to join ODP programmes in PT Bank CIMB Niaga Tbk, please forward your updated resume to recruitment.academy[at]cimbniaga.co.id. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process. (JobsCDC.com / Source)