|BNI Syariah / bnisyariah.co.id|
PT Bank BNI Syariah - BNI Syariah is a reputable financial company in Indonesia with a primary focus on sharia banking services based on Islamic principles. BNI Syariah is an islamic banking subsidiary of state-owned bank PT Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk (Bank BNI). BNI Syariah was first established as a sharia banking business units (SBU) of PT Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk in 2000 and started with 5 branches in Yogyakarta, Pekalongan, Jepara, Malang, and Banjarmasin. In 2010, PT Bank BNI Syariah officially established as a spin off results of SBU PT Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk. Headquaretered in Jakarta, BNI Syariah now operates 65 branch offices, 161 sub branch offices, 17 Cash Offices, 22 Moving Service Units and 20 Payment Points throughout Indonesia (as of June 2014). The financial performance of BNI Syariah in the business year of 2014 showed a positive performance. BNI Syariah booked total assets of Rp 19.49 trillion as at the end of 2014, up 35.52% on the prior year (Rp 14.71 trillion in 2013). Correspondingly, total third party funds (DPK) of BNI Syariah reached Rp 16.25 trillion, an increase of 42.24% from Rp 11.42 trillion in 2013. This figures was stated by BNI Syariah in its latest financial statements December 2014 (audited) as cited by JobsCDC.com.
In line with its continued expansion program, PT Bank BNI Syariah is calling young smart people to seize theese internship opportunities
Assistant Development Program (ADP)
- Indonesian Citizen (WNI), Male or Female with maximum age of 25 years old.
- Minimum education of D3 or S1 with minimum GPA of 2.75 (PTN) and 3.00 (PTS).
- Minimum height of 170 cm for Male and 160 cm for Female.
- Neat and good appearance, weight proportionate to height
- Physical and spiritual health examination by a doctor.
- Not married or never married
- Willing to be placed in all over Indonesia.
- Application letter completed with valid phone/cellular number.
- Curriculum vitae.
- Copy of ID Card (SIM/KTP/domicile letter).
- Copies of Degree certifications or temporary degree verification statements (SKL) and transcripts.
- Latest color photograph 4x6 (2 sheets).
For further information, please refer official source from Udinus Career Center on following link below. If you meet all the requirements and are interested to join ADP BNI Syariah, please send all required documents above to PT Bank BNI Syariah KC Semarang - Jl Ahmad Yani No 152 Semarang Phone 024-8315027, 8313247 Fax 024-8313217All application will kept strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will be contacted. (JobsCDC.com / Source)