|Unilever Indonesia / unilever.co.id|
Due to facing fast business growth and expanding of business across Indonesia, PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk seeks extraordinarily talented individuals to join as positions below:
Assistant Finance Manager [Talent Pool]
Job Number: 150001PP
- Have a Bachelor's Degree (S1) from a leading university, majoring in Accounting with GPA > 3.00.
- At least 2-3 years of working experience in the field of Finance/Accounting, preferably from public accounting firm (KAP) or multinational company.
- Legal authorization to work in Indonesia.
- Proficiency in English language both verbal and written.
- Computer literate, familiar with Microsoft Office (Excel), SAP will be an added value.
- Demonstrated good analytical, communication and influencing skills.
For further information, please refer official source from Unilever Indonesia on following link below. Should you meet the qualifications required, simply submit your latest resume through the career menu of Unilever Indonesia on www.unilever.co.id. Unposting date 1 March 2015. Application will be treated strictly confidential and and only short listed candidates will be followed up. (JobsCDC.com /Source)