|PT PP (Persero) Tbk / pt-pp.com|
PT Pembangunan Perumahan (Persero) Tbk - PTPP or known as PT PP (Persero) Tbk is the national construction and investment firms. The Company was founded in 1953 and having strong reputation for more than 63 years in creating prestigious building, infrastructure and EPC in region. PT PP (Persero) Tbk is a public listed company and is listed in Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) since 2010 under ticker code PTPP. At present, PT PP (Persero) Tbk is controlled by the Government of Indonesia with 51% shares ownership. Other remaining shares in PT PP (Persero) was owned by public (49%). Headquartered in Jakarta, PT PP (Persero) Tbk now has 5 subsidiary companies, namely PT PP Dirganeka (99.999% owned by PTPP), PT PP Pracetak (99.999%), PT Gitanusa Sarana Niaga (99.99%), PT PP Alkon (99.98%), and PT PP Properti (99.9%). PT PP (Persero) Tbk was able to perform well and achieved encouraging results of operations in the third quarter of 2014 (Q3 2014). PT PP (Persero) Tbk managed to record a total comprehensive income of Rp 290,176 million in Q3 2014. This reflected an 32.90% increase from Rp 218,348 million in Q3 2013, according to PT PP (Persero) Tbk Financial Highlight as cited by JobsCDC.com.
In line with its continued expansion program, PT Pembangunan Perumahan (Persero) Tbk invites qualified and extraordinarily talented individuals to fullfill the position as follows
- Fresh Graduate - Civil Engineering
- Fresh Graduate - Electrical Engineering
- Fresh Graduate - Accounting
- Male or Female, with a maximum age of 26 years old.
- Have a Bachelor's Degree (S1) or Master Degree (S2) majoring in Civil Engineering, Electro Engineering and Accounting.
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00.
- Have a good health.
- English proficiency with TOEFL/TOEFL Prediction score > 450 or IELTS > 4.5, or TOEIC > 500.
- Active involvement in campus/social/business organizations or committees.
- Able to be placed in all project areas of PT PP (Persero) Tbk in all over Indonesia and abroad.
For further information, please refer offical source from CDC UNS on following link below. PT PP (Persero) Tbk will held roadshow program (presentation profile & scholarships PT PP (Persero) Tbk) on 25 February 2015 (09.00 - end) at Gedung LPPM UNS Lt 4. To apply for, please fill out online registration form here. Closing date 23 February 2015. All applications will be handled in strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates that match to the requirements and qualifications will be notified. (JobsCDC.com / Source)