|Nestlé Dancow / nestle.co.id|
PT Nestlé Indonesia - Nestlé Indonesia is a reputable field of food nutrition, health and wellness company in Indonesia. PT Nestlé Indonesia is a local subsidiary company of the world leading food and beverage company from Swiss Nestlé SA (Nestlé Group). According to Nestlé's company profile as cited by JobsCDC.com, Nestlé Group is present in Indonesia through its 3 subsidiaries/affiliates, PT Nestlé Indonesia (90.2% owned by Nestlé SA), PT Wyeth Nutrition Indonesia (90%), and PT Nestlé Indofood Citarasa (50%). Nestlé Group has been present in the country since 1971 through its first affiliate PT Food Specialties Indonesia. In 2000, PT Food Specialties Indonesia, PT Supmi Sakti and PT Nestlé Confectionery Indonesia were amalgamated into PT Nestlé Indonesia. Headquartered in Jakarta, PT Nestlé Indonesia now operates 4 production facilities, located in Panjang Lampung, Kejayan East Java, Cikupa Banten and Karawang West Java.
In order to strengthen its business fundamentals, PT Nestlé Indonesia invites qualified candidates to fullfill the position as follows
- Have a S1 Degree majoring in Nutrition, Food Science and Technology, Agriculture, Agriculture Technology, Pharmacy, Science Technology, Husbandry, Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Medicine, Fishery, Fishery and Marine Sciences, Mathematics and Natural Sciences.
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00.
- English literacy, spoken and written.
- Excellent in both interpersonal and communication skills.
- Willing to be placed anywhere in Indonesia.
For further information, please refer official source from JPC UB on following link below. Should you meet the qualifications required, please send your softcopy CV and application form (dowload here) not later than 11 March 2015 to email@example.com with email subject Position - Company Name. Nestlé Campust Recrtuitment will held on 19 March 2015 at Gedung JPC Brawijaya University of Malang. Your application will be treated confidentially and only short listed candidates will be followed up. (JobsCDC.com / Source)