|PT Mandiri Tunas Finance / mtf.co.id|
PT Mandiri Tunas Finance - PT MTF or later known as Mandiri Tunas Finance is a reputable automotive multifinance company in Indonesia. Mandiri Tunas Finance is a joint veture entity between the country's strogest bank in assets PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk and a publicly listed automotive distributor PT Tunas Ridean Tbk, respectively with share ownership of 51% and 49%. Originally registered as PT Tunas Financindo Corporation in 1989. The name of PT Mandiri Tunas Finance was launched in 2008. Headquartered in Jakarta, Mandiri Tunas Finance now has 88 office networks throughout Indonesia. In terms of financial performance, Mandiri Tunas Finance posted an increase of 39% in revenues from Rp 841 billion in 2012 to Rp 1.2 trillion in 2013. Total comprehensive profit amounted to Rp 176 billion in 2013, which represented an increase of 51% over profit after tax recorded in 2012 of Rp 117 billion. This figures was stated by Mandiri Tunas Finance Annual Report 2013 as cited by JobsCDC.com.
Due to facing fast business growth and expanding of business across Indonesia, PT Mandiri Tunas Finance is calling young smart people to seize theese career opportunities:
Management Trainee (Code : WEB - MT)
- Minimum education of a Bachelor's or Master degree (S1/S2) in all disciplines from a reputable university (local/overseas).
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 from scale of 4.00
- Fresh graduated with ages up to 26 years.
- Language Proficiency in English; fluent in speaking and writing.
- Strong analytical thinking, enthusiastic, creative, competent, team player and achievement oriented.
- Possess excellent interpersonal skill and leadership skills.
- Actively involved in organization activities.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office applications
- Willing to be stationed in all branches throughout Indonesia.
- Willing to be engaged by employment bond
For further information, please refer official source from PT Mandiri Tunas Finance on following link below. If you meet the above requirements, looking for challenging crew career with lots of opportunity for growth and excitement, please apply by submitting your CV and application letter to email@example.com. Please indicate the position code on your email subject. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. (JobsCDC.com / Source)