|Pelindo 3 / pp3.co.id|
PT Berlian Jasa Terminal Indonesia - PT BJTI is a rapidly growing company in Indonesia that runs in port operator services. Headquartered in Surabaya East Java, PT BJTI is a member of PT Pelabuhan Indonesia III (Persero) or known as Pelindo 3, a leading state-owned port operator based in Surabaya East Java. At present, Pelindo 3 holds 96.03% stakes in PT BJTI. Other 3.97% remaining stakes in PT BJTI was owned by KOPELINDO III. Since 2002, PT BJTI was trusted to manage Terminal Berlian Tanjung Perak Port Surabaya and container terminal in Tenau (since 2012). In 2014, PT Berlian Jasa Terminal Indonesia has succeeded hit new records of container production in Terminal Berlian Tanjung Perak Port. The port operator company reported total number of container loading and unloading activities in 2014 amounted to 1,158,947 Teus or 1,060,585 Box or growth by 16.5% from 994,250 Teus in 201. This figures was stated by PT BJTI in its latest press release (published on 29 January 2015) as cited by JobsCDC.com.
Due to facing fast business growth and expanding of business across Indonesia, PT Berlian Jasa Terminal Indonesia invites qualified candidates to fullfill the position as follows
- Mekanik (MK)
- Elektrikal (EL)
- Minimum education
- D3/S1 Mechanical Engineering (MK).
- D3/S1 Electrical Engineering (EL).
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75 (scale 4.00).
- Previous experience in handling heavy equipment will be highly prioritized.
- Male, Indonesian Citizen (WNI), not older than 35 years of age of 1 February 2015.
- Physically and mentally healthy, not tattooed and pierced.
- Willing to be placed in all working unit of BJTI.
- Application letter.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- Legalized copy of academic certificate/diploma.
- Legalized copy of academic transcript.
- Legalized cipy of SKCK.
- Copy of ID Card.
- Recent color photograph size 4x6 cm (2 sheets).
For further information, please refer official source from PT Berlian Jasa Terminal Indonesia on following link below. If you are interested to challenge yourself, please send all documents above to Vice President HRD & General Affair PT Berlian Jasa Terminal Indonesia - Jl Perak Barat No 379 Surabaya. Please write position code on top left of your envelope. Closing date 3 March 2015 (post marked). Your application will be kept as strictly confidential. Only qualified candidate match with the above mentioned qualifications will be followed up. (JobsCDC.com / Source)