|Bank BRI Agroniaga / briagro.co.id|
PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia Agroniaga Tbk - BRI AGRO is a rapid growing public-listed bank in Indonesia. BRI AGRO is listed in Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) since 2003 under reference code "AGRO". The Public listed bank is a member of state-owned micro banking PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk. As of June 2014, BRI AGRO is majority owned by PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk with 80.43% shares ownership. Other remaining shares in BRI AGRO belonging to DAPENBUN (14.02%) and the general public (5.55%). Headquartered in Jakarta, BRI AGRO now has 13 branch offices, 16 sub branch offices, and 37 ATMs throughout Indonesia. In terms of financial performance, the public listed bank reached significant performance in the third quarter of 2014 (Q3 2014). BRI AGRO recorded total assets of Rp5.94 trillion in Q3 2014 or growth by 16.07% from Rp5.12 trillion in Q3 2013, according to BRI AGRO Financial Report Q3 2014 as cited by JobsCDC.com.
Due to facing fast business growth and expanding of business across Indonesia, PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia Agroniaga Tbk invites qualified candidates to fullfill the position as follows
- Account Officer Wilayah Jakarta 2015
- Account Officer Wilayah Bogor 2015
- Good appearance, communicative and persuasive.
- Minimum height of 170 cm.
- Minimum D3 from the Faculty of Economics, Accounting, Management, Banking with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75 (scale 4.00).
- Maximum age of 27 years old and having related experience.
- Have strong analytical skill.
- Have a wide networking.
- Physically and mentally healthy.
- Computer literate, minimum familiar with Microsoft Office and Microsoft Excel.
- Fluent in English both oral and written.
- Placement at Jakarta and Bogor.
For further information, please refer official source from Jobstreet on following link below. Should you are interested and qualified, please apply directly by registration to AO Jakarta - AO Bogor. Your application will be treated confidentially and only short listed candidates will be followed up. (JobsCDC.com / Source)