|PT Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk / bni.co.id|
PT Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk - BNI or later known as Bank BNI is widely recognized as the third largest state-owned banks in Indonesia after Bank Mandiri and Bank BRI. Bank BNI is the first wholly-owned state bank in Indonesia. In 1946, the Government of Indonesia establish Bank BNI as the Central Bank of Indonesia and entrusted with the issuance and management of Indonesian currency Rupiah bank notes. In 1955, the status of Bank BNI changed from the central bank of Indonesia into a state owned commercial bank. Headquartered in Jakarta, Bank BNI now operates 1,760 outlets throughout Indonesia, inlcuding 15 regions, 168 branches, 912 sub branches, 495 cash offices, 92 payment points, and 78 cash mobile units (as of December 2014). In terms of financial performance, Bank BNI continued to achieve excellent performance in 2014 as shown by total assets amounted to Rp 416,574 billion or 7.7% increased year-on-year (Rp 386,655 billion in 2013), according to Bank BNI - Analyst Meeting Financial Performance FY-2014 published on 29 January 2015 as cited by JobsCDC.com.
Due to facing fast business growth and expanding of business across Indonesia, PT Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk is calling young smart people to seize theese career opportunities
Assistant Development Program Tahap 1 Tahun 2015
- Maximum age of 26 years old as of 13 February 2015.
- Minimum education of Associate Degree (D3) in all majors, with a minimum GPA of 2.50 (PTN) and 2.75 (PTS).
- Not Married and Willing is not married during the 1st year of the contract.
- Fresh graduate or experienced applicants are welcome to apply.
- Willing to be placed in all branches of Bank BNI in Kalimantan.
- Good looking, with a minimum height of 155 cm (Female) and 165 cm (Male).
- Curriculum Vitae (CV), please ensure your contact telephone/cellular number included in your CV.
- Copy of valid ID Card.
- Copy of birth certificate.
- Recent color photograph 4x6 size (2 sheets).
- Full body color photograph, postcard size (1 sheet)
Legalized copy of academic ceritificate and transcripts.
- Copy of Not Married Certificate.
- Copy of Police Notes (SKCK) of the local police.
- Copy of the medical certificate.
- Copy of working reference (if any).