Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  

PT Bank DKI – Officer Development Program Bank DKI February 2015

Written By JobsCDC on 16.2.15 | 10:03 AM


Bank DKI
Bank DKI / bankdki.co.id
PT Bank DKI – Bank DKI is one of the largest regional development banks in Indonesia. In term of total assets, Bank DKI booked Rp 30.74 trillion in total assets as at the end of December 2013. The regiobal development bank controls total deposits/third party funds in 2013 amounted to Rp22.12 trillion, according to Bank DKI Annual Report 2013 as cited by JobsCDC.com. Headquartered in Jakarta, Bank DKI is owned majorly by the Provincial Government of DKI Jakarta. As of December 2013, the Provincial Government of DKI Jakarta holds 99.95% shares in Bank DKI. Other remaining 0.05% shares in Bank DKI was owned by PD Pasar Jaya. Bank DKI's office networks now supported by 221 offices/outlets spread in Jakarta and other big cities nationwide. Bank DKI was first established in 1961 as PT Bank Pembangunan Daerah Djakarta Raya. The name of PT Bank DKI officially launched in 2008.

To support its progressive growth and build the organizational capability, PT Bank DKI are currently seeking for highly qualified candidates to fullfill the position as follows

Officer Development Program (ODP)

  • Minimal S1 for all disciplines, except Health Sciences / Nursing, Literature, Art and Religious.
  • Minimum cumulative performance index (GPA) on 4.00 grade scale:
    • S1 : 2.75 (PTN) and 3.00 (PTS).
    • S2 : 3.25 (PTN) and 3.50 (PTS).
  • Maximum age of 25 years old (S1) and 27 years old (S2).
  • Proficiency in the English language (written and verbal).
  • Able to work using computer especially Microsoft Office.
  • Not married and willing to not married during the education period.
  • Willing to undergo Association Office.
  • Willing to be placed in all areas of the Big City throughout Indonesia.
  • Attractive appearance and good personality.
  • Minimum height 155 cm for Female and 165 cm for Male with a weight proportional.
  • Have no family relationship with the employee of PT Bank DKI.
  • Not currently in litigation or involved in legal proceedings (criminal or civil).
For further information, please refer official source from Bank DKI on following link below. If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please apply in confidence by filling application form (download application form here and save the form with file name format .xls, example Adi Wijonarko 18-12-1980.xls) and submit by email to bdki@lmfeui.com. Please write application form file name in your email subject. Closing date 27 February 2015. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be followed up. (JobsCDC.com / Source)

Notes :
JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT Bank DKI – Officer Development Program Bank DKI February 2015 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.

Related Jobs :

Share this article on :
Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs