|Chevron / chevronindonesia.com|
In line with its continued expansion program, Chevron Indonesia is looking for talented people and the best candidates to join as positions below:
Tax Analyst (Ext-2/FIN/EXP/CHEVRON-IBU/OU/2015)
- Minimum education S1/D4 majoring in Accounting, Finance, Fiscal Administration.
- Minimum GPA of 2.75.At least 4 years of combination experience in public tax consulting firm or multinational company.
- Experience in writing various tax advice to internal organization.
- Experience in review cross border transactions including contracts.
- Has extensive exposure in handling tax dispute (audit/objection/appeal) and experience representing company before the Court.
- Experience in preparing and filing Corporate Income tax return and monthly witholding tax/VAT return.
- Excellent skill in tax accounting.
- Exposure to PSC / JOC will be an advantage.
- Demonstrated good communication and interpersonal skills
- English proficiency and computer literacy.
- Brevet A, B, C certificate from recognized institution is a must for non fiscal administration.
- Holder of tax court power of attorney (Kuasa Hukum Pengadilan Pajak) will be an advantage.
For further information, please refer official source from Chevron Indonesia on following link below. To find out where you fit in, please visit the career menu of Chevron Indonesia on http://www.careers.chevronindonesia.com. Expired date 20 February 2015. All application will kept strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will be contacted. (JobsCDC.com / Source)