|Toyota / toyota.co.id|
PT Toyota Astra Motor - TAM is a major automotive company in Indonesia. The Company is the brand holder and a sole agent of all Toyota brand in Indonesia, including distribution and after-sales services. PT Toyota Astra Motor is a multinational joint venture company between Indonesian public-listed group PT Astra International Tbk (Astra Group) and Japanese Car Maker Toyota Motor Corporation, respectively 51% and 49%. Headquartered in Jakarta, TAM now supported by 5 main dealer networks, among others PT Astra Intenational Tbk - Toyota Sales Operation (Auto2000), PT New Ratna Motor (Nasmoco), PT Hasjrat Abadi, PT Agung Automall, and NV Hadji Kalla Trd Co. Toyota Astra Motor achieved positive results in 2013. In Indonesia, Toyota controls 35% market shares in automotive markets. As of December 2013, Toyota reported total sales of 435 thousand units or increased 7% from 406 thousand units in 2012, according to Astra Group Annual Report 2013 as cited by JobsCDC.com.
In order to strengthen its business fundamentals, PT Toyota Astra Motor seeks extraordinarily talented individuals to seize theese Internship opportunities
- D3 from all engineering background.
- Have a good analytical thinking, self confidence.
- Possess excellent communication skill.
- Broad knowledge in automotive area.
- D3 from Information.
- Have a good programming and communication skills.
- GPA > 3.00.
- Not older than 25 years of age.
- Excellent level of English proficiency (spoken and writing).
- Operating knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Having extensive experience in organization is a major advantage.
For further information, please refer official source from CDC Telkom University on following link below. Should you are interested and qualified, please submit your latest CV via email to email@example.com. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be followed up. (JobsCDC.com / Source)