Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  

PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk - Human Capital Business Analyst Mandiri January 2015

Written By JobsCDC on 24.1.15 | 7:54 PM


PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk
PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk / bankmandiri.co.id
PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk - Bank Mandiri  (IDX reference code "BMRI" is the largest public-listed banks in Indonesia. At the end of the first semester of 2014 (1H 2014, ended in 30 June 2014), the public listed bank controls total assets of Rp 764.93 trillion and maintains total deposit/third party funds of Rp 555.92 trillion. As a public-listed bank, Bank Mandiri is owned majorly by the Government of Indonesia. At present,  the Government of Indonesia owned 60% shares in Bank Mandiri. The remaining 40% shares in Bank Mandiri was owned by the public, including 7.65% domestic investors and 32.35% international investors. In terms of financial performance, Bank Mandiri has seen a significant increase of 18% percent in its 1H 2014 total net profits compared to the same period in 2013 (1H 2013). Bank Mandiri booked total net profits of Rp 9,585 billion in 1H 2014, according to Bank Mandiri 1H 2014 Results Presentation (issued on 24 July 2014) as cited by JobsCDC.com.

In line with its continued expansion program, PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk is calling extraordinarily talented and smart people to seize theese career opportunities

Human Capital Business Analyst

  • Minimum education of a Bachelor Degree (S1), preferably majoring in System Information, Computer Science and Engineering.
  • Minimum 4 years of working experiences in related field in managerial level, preferably experiences in maintaining or managing Human Capital System, develop Human Capital processes, One full-cycle system implementation, Human Capital Reporting.
  • Operating knowledge of MS Excel and MS Power Point.
For further information, please refer official source from PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk on following link below. To find out where you fit in, please visit the career menu of Bank Mandiri on www.bankmandiri.co.id and clicking apply in preferred position. Closing date 6 February 2015. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be followed up. (JobsCDC.com / Source)

Notes :
JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk - Human Capital Business Analyst Mandiri January 2015 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.

Related Jobs :

Share this article on :
Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs