|Kemenko Perekonomian / ekon.go.id|
Kementerian Koordinator Bidang Perekonomian Republik Indonesia - Kemenko Perekonomian (commonly abbreviated as EKON) is the Coordinating Ministry for Economic Affairs of Republic Indonesia. The Ministry is a Coordinating Ministry in the Indonesian Working Cabinet (Kabinet Kerja), having main duties to coordination and synchronization of preparation and policy formulation and implementation in the field of economy. In the Cabinet, EKON coordinate 10 ministries in the field of economics, among others The Ministry of Finance, The Ministry of Industry, The Ministry of Commerce, The Ministry of Cooperatives and SMEs, The Ministry of State-Owned Enterprises, The Ministry of Public Works and Public Housing, The Ministry of Agriculture, The Ministry of Environment and Forestry, The Ministry of Labour, and The Ministry of Agrarian Affairs and Spatial Planning. The Ministry was lead by Sofyan Djalil as the coordinating economic minister. He was appointed by the President Joko Widodo on October 2014 to replacing Chairul Tandjung.
Due to strengthen its team, Kementerian Koordinator Bidang Perekonomian Republik Indonesia is calling young smart Indonesian Citizen (WNI) to seize theese career opportunities (will based in Biro Perencanaan)
- Analis Anggaran untuk Bagian Program dan Anggaran (Code : ROCAN-01)
- Analis Pengembangan Sistem Manajemen Kinerja untuk Bagian Pengembangan Kinerja (Codr : ROCAN-02)
- Not older than 27 years of age in the year of admittance.
- Minimum education
- Minimum S1 Accounting, with a minimum GPA of 3.1 on a 4.0 grade scale (ROCAN-01).
- Minimum S1 majoring in Management, Administration, Psychology with a minimum GPA of 3.1 on a 4.0 grade scale (ROCAN-02).
- Have a good work motivation.
- At least 1 year of experience in government institution.
- Able to work using computer especially Microsoft Office.
- Have a good presentation skill.
- Able to work individually or in a team.
For further information, please refer official source from Kemenko Perekonomian on following link below. If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please send all documents above not later than 26 January 2015 to firstname.lastname@example.org with email subject and documents name "Name_Education Major_Position Code". All application will kept strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will be contacted. (JobsCDC.com / Source)